What's new

Lambda Athena

My Lambda Athena is now home...

PXL_20240425_031347438.jpg

My Athena has arrived too! The baseplate corners doesn't look rounded like the 24-148 of @horizon but certainly feel smooth to hand.

Mine was ordered on 13th April, seems it's selling really strong recently.

full

Lambda Athena | Treet Dura Sharp | Stirling Finest Badger 24mm | Gentleman's Nod Calabria | Gentleman's Nod Calabria AS

Today's shave was probably the most comfortable shave I've had with the Athena. Again, super efficient. And everything came together perfect -- slick soap, sharp blade, perfect shave. :thumbsup:

My SS Athena has shipped - paid extra but worth it. Apparently - these razors have serial #s.

I also reached out to Theo to add me on the Titanium - 2 for me and one for my son- he was quite accommodating. No pricing available.

For those who have not tried it yet - Compared to Velocity one, Rachel, Woflman, Paradigm etc - this works WAY better for me. It is extremely efficient and for the performance - is basically severely underpriced.

Though I have on avg about once a week - I have come to appreciate this razor so much.

Will be selling my Brass Athenas and ares shortly.

I think I've said this before, but I will say it again – the only serious downside of using this razor is, its efficiency. Even if I wanted to shave every day, there's nothing significant left for me to shave the next day morning. Overall, this is a positive thing, but I'm beginning to think it may be a negative thing for somebody who wants to shave every day.

My SS Athena has shipped - paid extra but worth it. Apparently - these razors have serial #s.

I also reached out to Theo to add me on the Titanium - 2 for me and one for my son- he was quite accommodating. No pricing available.

For those who have not tried it yet - Compared to Velocity one, Rachel, Woflman, Paradigm etc - this works WAY better for me. It is extremely efficient and for the performance - is basically severely underpriced.

Though I have on avg about once a week - I have come to appreciate this razor so much.

Will be selling my Brass Athenas and ares shortly.

I think I've said this before, but I will say it again – the only serious downside of using this razor is, its efficiency. Even if I wanted to shave every day, there's nothing significant left for me to shave the next day morning. Overall, this is a positive thing, but I'm beginning to think it may be a negative thing for somebody who wants to shave every day.
I would expect you would be selling the others first. :)

That's funny, and I can certainly relate. I wrote this in the Athena cap pass-around thread. In retrospect, I think I've been too stubborn with my Athena - shaving every 24 to 36 hours :eek2:

... Thom

I would expect you would be selling the others first. :)
Well the Rocnel and Velocity belongs to my brother.

The Wolfmans - in SS and aluminum sold long time ago.
RS10 - I gave it to my brother.
Paradigm SS diamondback sold.
Paradigm Titanium - is sitting in the box in the basement.
Vector - well that is a funny story - after listing it for sale - I lost it in the house - then found it and ordered the lite plate to try it - meanwhile the original plate got thrown out (yes, the cleaners !!!!!) and so that too is waiting to be sold.

I have so much stuff to sell - but I get so lazy or busy at work - I just stuff it in the basement and forget about it.

Meanwhile- my brother - did not even try his Athena and Ares - bought it because I insisted he gets it - and now he dropped off the box with both razors to sell for him - and get this - that box is nowhere to be found !!!!!!!!!!!

Well the Rocnel and Velocity belongs to my brother.

The Wolfmans - in SS and aluminum sold long time ago.
RS10 - I gave it to my brother.
Paradigm SS diamondback sold.
Paradigm Titanium - is sitting in the box in the basement.
Vector - well that is a funny story - after listing it for sale - I lost it in the house - then found it and ordered the lite plate to try it - meanwhile the original plate got thrown out (yes, the cleaners !!!!!) and so that too is waiting to be sold.

I have so much stuff to sell - but I get so lazy or busy at work - I just stuff it in the basement and forget about it.

Meanwhile- my brother - did not even try his Athena and Ares - bought it because I insisted he gets it - and now he dropped off the box with both razors to sell for him - and get this - that box is nowhere to be found !!!!!!!!!!!
You aren’t a surgeon, are you?

Top Bottom