What's new

Is this a fake Wilkinson's sword brush?

I've never seen this brush online or on any thread around here, and it suddenly - exactly 2 - popped up on the shelf in the shaving aisle in a nearby corner store

Attachments

• IMG_7309.jpeg
    IMG_7309.jpeg
    974.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7310.jpeg
    IMG_7310.jpeg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 77
I've never seen this brush online or on any thread around here, and it suddenly - exactly 2 - popped up on the shelf in the shaving aisle in a nearby corner store
It says Made in China so perhaps they switched the manufacturer.

The common triangle form brush is made by NOM Germany and branded Wilkinson

I doubt it's legally using the Wilkinson Sword brand. Searching the barcode on the box brings up listings for totally different generic brushes, and the listing say you might get a completely different brush again than pictured.
Talking about knock offs, how about an "Omeca"? I've seen these in the wild a few times but never had the guts to try them out, I think they're synthetic despite the setola marking.
1701793238529.png

100% fake. I have seen them here even in a supermarket 2 years ago. Quickly disappeared.

I doubt it's legally using the Wilkinson Sword brand. Searching the barcode on the box brings up listings for totally different generic brushes, and the listing say you might get a completely different brush again than pictured.
Talking about knock offs, how about an "Omeca"? I've seen these in the wild a few times but never had the guts to try them out, I think they're synthetic despite the setola marking.
View attachment 1759316
Definitely fakes. Even the “Made in china” is mistyped.

Top Bottom