What's new

IPSD aftermath

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
My IPSD purchases arrived.

Lesson for the day...never combine alcohol, a computer, a credit card, and a pipe sale.

The results could be disastrous.

IMG_0016.JPG

Last edited:
My IPSD purchases arrived.

Lesson for the day...never combine alcohol, a computer, a credit card, and a pipe sale.

The results could be disastrous.
What are you talking about? The results are you scored a Dunhill. Your wallet may disagree with me, but I fail to see any disaster here.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
What are you talking about? The results are you scored a Dunhill. Your wallet may disagree with me, but I fail to see any disaster here.
There must be something in the picture we are missing. Maybe he is really drunk now, not when he ordered :)

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
There must be something in the picture we are missing. Maybe he is really drunk now, not when he ordered :)

There is something missing from the picture, Owen...My bank account statement. :yikes:

I've got the Dunhill on the other side of the pipe rack from my Charatans...I'm afraid they'll fight. :001_smile

Hey, how come the picture double posted? I only uploaded and hit the "full size" button once.

There...I was still able to edit and fixed it. Don't know why it double posted.

Theres something wrong with me. When I drink I order stupid stuff like $35 churchwardens that I'll never use. So the important question is what were you drinking? I need to make classier decisions. Very nice.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Some Macallen scotch there, Patrick...or should I say scotches :001_smile...while smoking a Charatan.

Just kidding about the disaster. Just one of my monthly dividends from investments will more than pay for it. I don't think I'll get another Dunhill real soon though.

Now what to smoke in it tonight...Royal Yacht, Squadron Leader, Nightcap....

Oh, it's sitting in the pipe rack right next to the cobs "someone" sent me. :001_cool:

I don't think I'll get another Dunhill real soon though.

Have you smoked it yet? I said that until I smoked my first Dunhill. Now I refresh searches on ebay like some kind of high end meth addict.

I like what Macallan does for you! All it does for me is make me forget how much I like bourbon.

Theres something wrong with me. When I drink I order stupid stuff like $35 churchwardens that I'll never use. So the important question is what were you drinking? I need to make classier decisions. Very nice.

This is me. I got one of those $29 Churchwarden specials, figuring, how bad can it be. Then when the finish blistered the first time I tried to smoke it, I tossed it strait in the trash.

Very nice decision! I do more damage sober so I better not attempt anything drunk. Two orders this week and I ended up with 4.5 lbs of Virginia flake lol

Top Bottom