What's new

Introducing The B&B 2012 LE Brush. SOLD OUT!! See post #227

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Hi Guys, please put your b&b forum name and your real name and address in the paypal payment. Thanks!

Still trying to decide if I can afford the DO1 knot ... is there a closing date for this offer, or will it remain open until all 100 are sold?

Still trying to decide if I can afford the DO1 knot ... is there a closing date for this offer, or will it remain open until all 100 are sold?

Remember a max of 50 D01's will be sold, or if more TGN's sell and they get above 50 TGN the amount of Shavemac sold goes below 50.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
People, people, please, please put your B&B name and your address in your paypal info with your payment!!!
It will be really tough in four months or so to match B&B name, name and missing addresses......

Rudy
Payment sent (w/ all requested info!) for a TGN knot... I'm glad I made the cut!
Thanks to all who pulled this together!

People, people, please, please put your B&B name and your address in your paypal info with your payment!!!
It will be really tough in four months or so to match B&B name, name and missing addresses......

I know, I know. I was so excited to jump onboard that I'm guilty of forgetting my username. :blushing:

Payment sent on a TGN knot. My address is "currently" correct in PayPal. I don't expect it to change in 4 months, but I am looking for a house...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom