What's new

Introducing The B&B 2012 LE Brush. SOLD OUT!! See post #227

Status
Not open for further replies.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I think they're all gone. 50 TGN and 50 Shavemacs. Right? All gone? Or am I just stepping our of a warp in the space/time continuum?

A couple too many microbrews tonight. Guess I can't count anymore.
Nahh... I confused you.

As of post 208, there was one D01 and no TGN left.
I sent a payment for the difference to upgrade mine... so you saw my post indicating I had ordered a D01 and you likely didn't remember that I had already ordered a TGN back on the 27th...

So as of now, the D01 are done and one TGN remains.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I've paid for a shavemac LE brush. I'm quite excited! They look wonderful!

The Shavemacs have all been sold. Rudy can refund you the price difference if you would like the last TGN. Or he can do a total refund if you do not want a TGN.

I have locked this thread so we do not sell anymore brushes, pending this outcome.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I've paid for a shavemac LE brush. I'm quite excited! They look wonderful!

The Shavemacs have all been sold. Rudy can refund you the price difference if you would like the last TGN. Or he can do a total refund if you do not want a TGN.

I have locked this thread so we do not sell anymore brushes, pending this outcome.

LeoBloom has agreed to change his order to the last TGN knot. This group buy is officially closed.

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm over this. I will start a new thread sometime today, and copy over some pictures etc. We will be able to put all of our comments in that thread. It will be in the brush forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom