What's new

Introducing The B&B 2012 LE Brush. SOLD OUT!! See post #227

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be offering them in two different knots this year. A TGN knot like last year, and Shavemac D01...Both Knots are two-band finest in fan shape with a loft of approx 48 mm.
Sorry for my ignorance, but is the Shavemac D01 "finest" as stated in the post, or is it Silvertip? I thought D01 was by definition Silvertip (top of the line for Shavemac.)

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Sorry for my ignorance, but is the Shavemac D01 "finest" as stated in the post, or is it Silvertip? I thought D01 was by definition Silvertip (top of the line for Shavemac.)

I received that info straight from Rudy. Maybe he can jump in and clarify.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks

You are right! The Shavemac D01 is a Silvertip (Two-band Silvertip as Shavemac would classify it). Normally, the two-band knots of most companies are named "Finest" - slight mistake from my side, sorry.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
As long as you included your B&B name and real name in the PayPal payment, that's all you need to do.

After last year's fantastic 2011 brush I am in again; this time for the D01 Shavemac version. Thanks to the organizers of another special B&B offering! Payment will be sent momentarily.

You are right! The Shavemac D01 is a Silvertip (Two-band Silvertip as Shavemac would classify it). Normally, the two-band knots of most companies are named "Finest" - slight mistake from my side, sorry.
Thanks; the different naming of badger grades by each company is crazy-making. :)

I ordered the Shavemac, only because I restored a brush recently with the fan shaped TGN, so I already have one one of those and do not yet have a Shavemac. IMO the fan shaped TGN knot is a winner- I really enjoy using it and would highly recommend it as a solid all around excellent performer. It is a fine choice to go with the exquisite handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom