What's new

Interesting find at pharmacy.

I can confirm the AV gift sets are also in stock in Austin at the N Lamar location. They're in the Christmas clearance section, not the shaving section. That may be true for other locations as well. They were hidden on a lower shelf and pushed all the way back, but they were there. They had about 7 in stock, but I only wanted one. $5 ain't bad!

I can confirm the AV gift sets are also in stock in Austin at the N Lamar location. They're in the Christmas clearance section, not the shaving section. That may be true for other locations as well. They were hidden on a lower shelf and pushed all the way back, but they were there. They had about 7 in stock, but I only wanted one. $5 ain't bad!

After trying original sport, you may regret only buying one. This could be your only chance of buying it, short of going to Canada.

After trying original sport, you may regret only buying one. This could be your only chance of buying it, short of going to Canada.
You are so right. I had a shave last night and tried it, it's nice. A pretty light scent, but it's very crisp. Nice face feel too; though not as much menthol as I had hoped. I might have to go pick up another. And here's a pic for the "pics or it didn't happen" crowd. :001_smile

BTW, tried the Williams mug soap last night too. It's good, better than expected. Nice old-timey smell, similiar to Tabac but not quite as refined. The lather was a bit thin though, maybe I used too much water. I'll try again soon.

$IMAG1898.jpg

Last edited:
There have been encyclopedic volumes written here about how to get decent lather out of Williams.. look around if you want to be educated, enlightened and frustrated all at the same time! :lol:

Top Bottom