What's new

I need a Razorock aftershave recommendation

i would like to try a Razorock aftershave for the first time. What is the most popular? Or Which one should I get first? I like floral musk scents as well!

What say the board?

XX is my favorite RR splash and one of my favorite overall. good choice. let us know what you think.
if you like Fine american blend you will like RR american barber. there are very similar but the RR splash has better staying power.
i also have amici, xxx and emperor.

In my opinion, XXX (inspired by Acqua di Parma Colonia) was the one that started the aftershave craze for RR --- It was in a constant "release/sell-out-in-a-day". XXX is pure italian class and the first recommendation. Santa Maria del Fiore is another great one - more of a tobacco flower/blossom. I do like Tuscan Oud but it is very sweet and can be cloying if you apply too much.

In my opinion, XXX (inspired by Acqua di Parma Colonia) was the one that started the aftershave craze for RR --- It was in a constant "release/sell-out-in-a-day". XXX is pure italian class and the first recommendation. Santa Maria del Fiore is another great one - more of a tobacco flower/blossom. I do like Tuscan Oud but it is very sweet and can be cloying if you apply too much.

Thanks for the info!

I agree with @Atalk - they are wonderful Italian style splashes. One that flies a bit under the radar but which I love is American Barber. Similar to the Fine American Blend, but it has more depth. When it dries down there is a nice patchouli note that to my nose is missing from the Fine version (which I also enjoy, by the way). But if I could only have 1 I'd pick the Razorock version. I wish Italian Barber would go "full Italian" and sell more of these Razorock splashes in the 400ml jug. Now THAT'S Italian!

Baby Blue! :001_wub:
XXX is great too - I finding I like it more than Fine's Italian Citrus.
I'm a lime junkie and I'm really digging the new Essential Oil Of Lime AS - kind of a Lime Kool Aid/Lifesaver scent.

All three have some staying power.

Puros was my go to in the cold weather and is a great scent and soap.
Don Marco smells quite a bit like Dunhill Icon and is going to be nice this spring. Speaking of spring....
You're in for a treat with the Dead Sea. The soap is great but that aftershave seals the deal. Santa Maria del Fiore is also a winner and the amount of soap in the containers on these two warrant buying two bottles of aftershave each.
If you like musky floral check out Plague Doctor. The peony put me off at first but gave it a second go and it gets to stay.
Razorock's new soap formula is noticeably better on lather quality, slickness, and just about everything else. Scent remains the same as far as I can tell.
It seems to be a bit more polarizing than their other products but I remain a fan of Al Sapone.

Top Bottom