What's new

I have found my new fav razor...Gillette Senator!

Love my Sheraton, never used my Senator. It's on my gotta use list, but I've had too many others in line in front of it.

ive only got my senator out twice, the first go around wasnt so great but then i pushed a blade to far i think, the second go around had a great shave,... Dr.Col pif'd it out, it has seen some better days for sureif i get more use out of it i would surely look to get it back in proper shape as i believe its worth it

ive only got my senator out twice, the first go around wasnt so great but then i pushed a blade to far i think, the second go around had a great shave,... Dr.Col pif'd it out, it has seen some better days for sureif i get more use out of it i would surely look to get it back in proper shape as i believe its worth it

I think if you have a a razor like that then it would be very much worth the money to get it replated.

I think if you have a a razor like that then it would be very much worth the money to get it replated.
Needs more then replateing, Xilbus, the handle drops from the head when you open it and the teeth need a bit of love, though they are not bad at all.. but i would have to send to someone to look at the internals of it, though i am open to the idea

I love my Senator. Of my OCs, it's a toss up between it and my #15. The head geometry is similar although the Aristocrat has more heft.

Mike

Top Bottom