What's new

Howdy from Aggieland!

Hi Jody: Welcome 2 the B&B. Enjoy your DE journey. I know I am. Good luck in your search (patience my friend) 4 a FB & SS.

WARHAWK

Howdy! :thumbup1:

Gee...looking at this thread there may be enough of us to have a shaving meeting somewhere. Hmmmm... Fowl Digits sometime?

Are you an aggie too?!

I'm class of '02. All 3 of my sibs went to A&M. In fact, my little brother is finishing up his freshman year right now.

Welcome to B&B SlyAggie!

Howdie back to you mate!
I respect people who use the word howdie because I like that word very much, despite the fact that I get critisized by family and friends.

Anyway, most members will probably recommend the adjustable gilettes or Merkurs to you. I think an adjustable razor is the better choice because you can adjust the blade exposure according to your skill and increase it over time. Most fixed DE's are mild shavers and that might become an issue later on.

My first DE was a chinese replica (Eagle brand) of a gilette tech fixed head. My second DE, which I currently use, is a Merkur Futur (adjustible). I'm starting out with level one agressiveness and will increase it over time. I love my futur and don't wanna use anything else for the time being.

Welcome to the family!

Yep I'm an Aggie, class of '99 and I work there as well. A meet up and 42 would be fun as well!

Top Bottom