What's new

How Far Down Your Neck Do You Shave?

You are going to force me to make another broadcast video about you again, aren't you @imatabor
f751014e9580e38338cc96498e154760.gif

I shave all the way until it wraps back around and shaving my back at my neckline - nah, I stop just below my adam's apple where my whiskers stop.

I am lucky I guess, my whiskers stop just above my Adam's apple. I don't have to worry about that tricky area.

I shave to the base of my neck. I have always been jealous of you guys that have beards that stop somewhere around the Adam's apple. Bottom half of the neck can be very sensitive.
+1. This is one of the reasons I owned so many turtleneck shirts in my younger days.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I know this is a "funny" thread, and I appreciate the humor, but it's a serious question for me, or it was.

I'm dealing with an issue on my lower neck. I am 99.9% convinced what looks sorta like a sunburn (but is not painful) is a mild chemical burn from one or more of the products I use. I thought maybe it was razor rash | razor burn, but clearly extends to below the area where a razor touches my skin.

I'm in the process of figuring out the offending agent(s). First, I'm simplifying my product use, and using only a couple of products that I've used for a long time, and am very unlikely to be bothered by.

I love the photo of the guy covered head to toe by lather. I think he's one of my buddies, but didn't know he was into shaving. We call him Sasquatch. The photo explains why he's not more hairy.

I'm going to ask him what razor he uses.

Happy shaves,

Jim

As far as the hair goes, which for me is about 2cm below my Adam's apple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know this is a "funny" thread, and I appreciate the humor, but it's a serious question for me, or it was.

I'm dealing with an issue on my lower neck. I am 99.9% convinced what looks sorta like a sunburn (but is not painful) is a mild chemical burn from one or more of the products I use. I thought maybe it was razor rash | razor burn, but clearly extends to below the area where a razor touches my skin.

I'm in the process of figuring out the offending agent(s). First, I'm simplifying my product use, and using only a couple of products that I've used for a long time, and am very unlikely to be bothered by.

I love the photo of the guy covered head to toe by lather. I think he's one of my buddies, but didn't know he was into shaving. We call him Sasquatch. The photo explains why he's not more hairy.

I'm going to ask him what razor he uses.

Happy shaves,

Jim

I have the same issue, and after 35 years of shaving, it's only recently occurred to me that I shave further down on my neck than I need to.

Top Bottom