What's new

Hockey! Hockey! Hockey!

I'm a bit disappointed this season with my Pens. They have for the mmost part had the number 1 and 2 points scorers almost all season long and are only 6th currently in their conference. We lost way too many players from last years cup team and have since traded away some good defenders. Not to mention Crosby dropping gloves at least 2 or 3 times this year. Stupid. they have got some real work to do if they even want to be in cup contention come playoffs.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Can you say Hockeytown? The absolute best time of year here in the Motor City, starting Wednesday there will be at least two playoff games a day & we get the Canadian Broadcasts here so it is truly great. In da Finals, Wings in six over the Bruins ..

Flyers against the Pens, this time in the opening round. My hope is Biron gets hot, they forget the choke job they pulled against the Rangers to blow home ice and pull this one out in 5.

Can you say Hockeytown? The absolute best time of year here in the Motor City, starting Wednesday there will be at least two playoff games a day & we get the Canadian Broadcasts here so it is truly great. In da Finals, Wings in six over the Bruins ..

From Houston, all I can add is Go Wings!

Flyers against the Pens, this time in the opening round. My hope is Biron gets hot, they forget the choke job they pulled against the Rangers to blow home ice and pull this one out in 5.

It's not looking so good for your Flyers man. I will readily that Philly has a good team that has given us Pens fans some scares but Fleury's just too hot for them right now. Sorry dude but I gotta say, Pens in 5.

Those Canucks ARE looking good. Nice depth and incredible goaltending = tough to beat. Luongo can win games by himself when he's feeling it.

That Ducks/Sharks series is a nice one to watch. I fell asleep in the third period last night, though!

And NJ and Carolina, another nice one matchup...every person in NJ should have a small bronze statue of Marty Brodeur on their nightstands.

Sheesh, I love hockey playoffs.

Top Bottom