What's new

Floid?

Which is the real one? Spain or Italy?
Both but the Italian is the surviving one after Ludovico Martelli (Proraso) acquired the brand.

6732ACC8-358F-4556-A55F-640E382306E0.jpeg

All of the Floid products were real...
Blue, Black, Vigoroso, Genuine (aka Amber), Suave.
The Genuine is the only one currently being produced.

The formula for The Genuine has supposedly been returned to the old formula of decades ago, so it is different from the Genuine (Amber) of recent years.

Last edited:
My large 400 ml bottle has the Italian label, while the small 150 ml bottle has the Spanish label. By the way, last month in Valencia I found the 150 ml bottle sold for only €4,99!
I know you prefer the current formula for its skin care properties but once I’m through my 400ml bottle I’ll go back to my stock of old formula Genuine and Vigoroso.

The Italian version is the only one currently being made. The best one IMHO was the Spanish Vigorosso which was an amber with lots of menthol. Unfortunately, that's no longer made. At least I got a 400ml bottle before that happened! In hindsight, I should have stocked up since it's really nice stuff.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
The Italian version is the only one currently being made. The best one IMHO was the Spanish Vigorosso which was an amber with lots of menthol. Unfortunately, that's no longer made. At least I got a 400ml bottle before that happened! In hindsight, I should have stocked up since it's really nice stuff.

I really enjoyed the Spanish Vigoroso and it’s menthol. I have a bottle of the Genuine currently inbound to try.

Has anyone considered adding menthol crystals to the Genuine for a bit more kick?

All of the Floid products were real...
Blue, Black, Vigoroso, Genuine (aka Amber), Suave.
The Genuine is the only one currently being produced.

The formula for The Genuine has supposedly been returned to the old formula of decades ago, so it is different from the Genuine (Amber) of recent years.

+1! This is pretty much my understanding as well!!

The older versions were all fun!

Top Bottom