What's new

Exfoliating facial scrub?

I only use NAD'S FOR MEN natural Body Scrub with herbal extracts. Use a small amt for face only. It has a great scent and contains Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Hops, Yarrow, Seaweed, Vitamins A,E,F Biotin, Loofah particles, Apricot Kernel, Allantoin, and Citrus extract. Works wonder for me.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Then your ready for bed :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I have only used Kiehls and Nivea and really like the Kiehls, still using the Nivea now and am on the fence. I like the Nivea face wash but think I will try something else once this is done...

If you want something simple and inexpensive try jojoba or fractionated coconut oil mixed with some sugar in the palm of your hand.
Apricot shells or walnut shells in a well known brand are just too harsh for the facial skin. They can scratch.

American Psycho quote :D

Right now in the rotation for exfoliating are
Kiss My Face So Refined
Everyman Jack facial scrub
Clinique for Men facial scrub

Brand X has me interested in the K Hall paste for me and the wife.

What are you looking to accomplish? Get rid of acne or wrinkles? St Charles Shave Tea Micro Scrub is a nice, very fine scrub. Oil of Ole Replenishing is good for crows feet. Nievia and Loreal are good but more course. A slant/Feather is great for the shave area.

You sound like Patrick Bateman, from American Psycho.

If I think again...you are Patrick Bateman.

+1 on the Nivea for Men Energizing Facial Scrub....good stuff that even my wife would use. She says it isn't too harsh but it still does a good job. I'm stocked on this stuff for the next year it's that good.

Top Bottom