What's new

Exfoliating facial scrub?

For me, I find Nivea for Men or Men's Zone facial scrubs from Walgreens or CVS just as effective as any high-end brand I've ever used.

V...

I always liked Freeman facial scrub but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's not expensive and it seems finer than St. Ives, which I don't care for.

I haven't tried *all* of the scrubs available by a long stretch, but I've tried a half dozen or so.

My favorite, far-and-away, thus far is K Hall Designs.

Don't be put off by the $28.00 price tag. The jar is huge and lasts a very long time.

Relatively mild, yet effective and always leaves my skin feeling very smooth and nicely moisturized.

Great selection of scents as well.

Cheap and easy is the Every Man Jack scrub at Target. I like the mint scent, and the scrub is gentle enough that I use it 4-5 times a week, followed by a face wash, then my shave.

I personally use Task Essential New Skin Face Scrub and I previously tried Clarins Men Active Face Scrub. Both are good but expensive.

B R A N D X®;710383 said:
I haven't tried *all* of the scrubs available by a long stretch, but I've tried a half dozen or so.

My favorite, far-and-away, thus far is K Hall Designs.

Don't be put off by the $28.00 price tag. The jar is huge and lasts a very long time.

Relatively mild, yet effective and always leaves my skin feeling very smooth and nicely moisturized.

Great selection of scents as well.

This seems a body product, do you use it for your face?

Modern Friction at Origins is great stuff. I use it a couple times a week. It's very gentle and the jar or tube will last a long time because a baby pea size of it is more than enough.

Dermalogica daily microfoliant.
it's made for all skin types and for daily use..
it's mild (but very very good) granules that you mix with water and apply...
it has a really noticable effect. in fact all Dermalogica products really are
excellent!!

Is this the famous aspirin mask/scrub?

Another way would be to crush the aspirin tablets and mix them with cetaphil to produce a thicker paste.

it's a great way to wake up the morning after the night before...also helps the hangover by swallowing the paste with water!!

Top Bottom