What's new

Everyone should go custom at least once!

Gorgeous work and serious amount time and effort.
He obviously really liked your maritime theme idea.
I have quite few custom brushes, mostly natural materials as well.
Lately I have been using antler and horn quite a bit.
A few pics in my gallery:
https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/media/users/icebear.49505/

Dear Bear;

I would love to see your gallery, but the link takes me someplace else. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The photo gallery is very cool, its really need to see how they take it from beginning materials to finished product. And the finished product is great, glad that you enjoy it and hopefully it lasts a lifetime

I treasure those pics as much as the brush.

And i hope some day a grandkid will end up with it... a loooongo time from now! Jeje

Fabulous piece of brush, thank you for sharing the process, it really interested to see how complicated it is to make a smallest thing like this.

Congratulations on the custom brush.

Hey all!

Just a quick note to apologize for my site being down. I moved to a different platform and its giving me some grief. That and being really busy lately ... and a little dash of procrastination isn't helping. I'm really going to try to get it back up this weekend. Thanks for your patience!

I also want to just say a big thank you to Pepe for his very kind and flattering post here. The best feeling is seeing a happy brush owner so I feel very rewarded indeed in this case.

Cheers all...

AceByTerror = Robert Carey (anagram)

JR163.jpg

If you are in this hobby, at least once you should go custom, with something that has a lot of meaning for you.

First, you paid due tribute to your amazing brush with this post.

Second, you typed it all in using your iPhone?! That's above and beyond.

Top Bottom