What's new

Balin's Blade Bonanza

Some years ago when I also started I bought several Gillette Perma sharp 7 in point of the green color, really good.
At that price you could only have bought them on Ebay, right?
Correct. I made a deal with a nice lady from India. It took about 2 weeks to arrive in my country. Not bad at all, about half the time to receive Nacets purchased from Jordan. I keep on looking for someone from Turkey that will sell Perma-sharps cheaply on eBay, but no luck thus far.

I keep on looking for someone from Turkey that will sell Perma-sharps cheaply on eBay, but no luck thus far.
Are you talking about the original PermaSharp not the Indian's Gillette 7 O'clock?
I don't know by cheap what price level you mean but if you are looking for the original Perma Sharp try this Turkish store website
Click here

If you like Rapira he also sells Rapira Super Stainless for $4,81/100 seems good to me.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the original PermaSharp not the Indian's Gillette 7 O'clock?
I don't know by cheap what price level you mean but if you are looking for the original Perma Sharp try this Turkish store website
Click here

If you like Rapira he also sells Rapira Super Stainless for $4,81/100 seems good to me.
Yeah, I mean the brown boxes.

Top Bottom