What's new

Eglin AFB/Niceville, FL area meetup interest?

Gents,I will be moving to the area in February. I'm curious how many of our members are in that area, and if anyone is interested in doing a meetup. I'll be happy to organize it, with possibly a little help as I learn my way around. We can get into details later, right now I just want to gauge interest.

I'd love to.
but sadly we dont PCS til may.
It's killin me not knowing where I'm going yet. but Eglin is at the top of SWMBO and my lists (she's AD as well)
If Eglin has positions for both vehicle maintenance and munitions, we'll be there.
~fingers crossed~

Might get more interest if this is opened up to a little larger area. So anyone in Panama City, Tallahassee, Pensacola, or lower Alabama is more then welcome to come out when this happens!

I have no issues opening this up to a wider audience. Even if that means I need to travel a little ways to make the meetup more convenient for others. We can always have a smaller local meetup and then have a larger one later too. Like I said before, I'm willing to do the legwork on this, but if you all don't want to wait until I get there, go ahead and do something now.

No no we can wait. Just trying to throw out an idea to get a little more interest. I like the idea of waiting till next year when all the holiday stuff is behind us.

Top Bottom