What's new

DIY (Do It Yourself) Shave Gear!

I added a small magnet underneath a shelf in my medicine cabinet to hold my current pack of razors. It gives me some more room on the shelf and I always know where they are. No pictures though.

My Dad and I made this over the weekend (saturday only actually). I told him I wanted to make a stand for all my shave gear and so we came up with a simple design and a few hours later this is what we got! Its actually an amazing stand and its something I couldnt buy! :)

Next I painted this bowl at a ceramic shop! Went for a Dexter theme! The S is for Simpkins!
Hrm....my SWMBO is a Simpkins...

$IMG_4980.jpg

Sorry about the crappy color balance, only was able to snap a quick picture on my phone. Anyway, I made a razor stand from a Nut I found at work today. Thought you guys might like the simplicity of it

Tiny bathroom with almost no counter/sink space, wanted a way to keep this pretty minimalist set-up self contained but easily accessible. Made it out of two candleholders from a thrift store and a metal brush holder.

Tiny bathroom with almost no counter/sink space, wanted a way to keep this pretty minimalist set-up self contained but easily accessible. Made it out of two candleholders from a thrift store and a metal brush holder.

I really like this a lot it fits your bathroom so nicely ! It would look horrible in my space but my God does it look great in yours. Great job !

Hi guys,
I just drilled a hole in my brush stand so it can now accomodate my brush, razor + pack of blades.
Nothing fancy or complicated, but it surely works for me.
$2014-03-17 14.50.00.jpg$2014-03-15 10.57.48.jpg

I paid $1.99 for this spice rack at the Salvation Army Store. It's a little crude but the brushes fit perfectly.

Words do not accurately describe how much I love the simplicity yet effective nature of this. I love this and apologize in advance I will be stealing this idea ! Kudos on a great idea/job ! - Ashecte

Top Bottom