What's new

DFW Get-together?

I'd say Starbucks meet up to just discuss methods and such . Then plan a hands on type thing after. I would bring a couple of straights to loan and see what y'all think. Let's shoot for a Sunday end of August or beginning of September. As I learned tattooing it was lots of info on methods. Actually practicing the methods and improving was over time. Just the idea of asking someone ,"hey do you do this ?"or how does that work? It all adds up.

That sounds great to me. How does Sunday August 26th sound? I’m in Dallas so that’s relatively close to you. If you want to pick a time and location I’ll look forward to seeing you then. I will be pretty easy to spot. I’m 6’8” with blonde hair. If anyone else reading this would like to join. The more the merrier.

As for the loner razor, that is super generous of you but I’m good. I already have 8 of them which is why I am so motivated to learn how to hone them myself. I also picked up a few straights that I wouldn’t mind making a lot of mistakes learning with.

East Dallas seems to be the best general location. Something around 635 and 30 perhaps? I don't know Dallas that well, just drive through it mostly.

I will be passing through about that time on my way to Texarkana. If we could meet somewhere close to I30 I can join you.

What time is best? 10 am? 1 pm? There is a Starbucks at i30 and Broadway near 635 or centerville and 635 location. Not far from i30.

I would prefer something on I30 and not a Starbucks - Afternoon is best for me as I will be driving in from West Texas

I would be driving in from west central Texas. I'm just monitoring this thread and hoping that an event date will coordinate with whatever my schedule is doing then.

Top Bottom