What's new

DFW Get-together?

I am game for a May weekend. Living in Wylie any Dallas location would be okay. If a firm date and place is established, please let me know.

This time of the year can be difficult on finding an open weekend but if a gathering gets on the calendar I will try to make it.

All right everyone, Am thinking of getting a meet sometime July 17-23. Which will give us 3 weeks to plan. I know am a new here. So, I would like another person to help me pick a location, etc. If anyone is wanting to get in on this please post.

Do you have thoughts on when and where?

No thoughts at all really. Just wondering if there is much interest for one.
Anyone have any thoughts on a place to have something??

Sure. I'm out west but might be able to be in for it if I know when it is scheduled.

Did you say beer??

I am up for One!

Tom

I am game for a May weekend. Living in Wylie any Dallas location would be okay. If a firm date and place is established, please let me know.

This time of the year can be difficult on finding an open weekend but if a gathering gets on the calendar I will try to make it.
Sorry, for the multi replay quotes. But I figured it was the best way to get yall back in this thread.
I know am new but I was hoping on getting a meet up to happen. I just wanted to know if yall are able to in the next month or two?

Hi Kaidoh;

I need to be over in the Fort Worth area a couple of times in July. Don't know if a meet could be fitted into my schedule but would try.

I am available most weekdays, other than Friday morning--grocery shopping.

I am free Saturday also.

Just let me know what date, time, and location.

Have any idea when another meet up is scheduled?
I go through Dallas/Ft Worth about once a month to mow my property in Texarkana. I can make a day or two of it.

Hey y'all, been awhile, but when I filled the scuttle, it automatically logged me in. Weird. So in the past, we've tried to get "everyone" involved in setting up a meet up date and location. The way that seemed to work best was for someone to finally settle on a date and place and go from there. So, if anyone has a date that works best for them, throw it out and off we'll go.

Anywhere between DFW and Texarkana is good for me. Other parts of the state as life permits! :001_smile

It would be nice to see some razors in person along with some blades I have only read about.

Anywhere between DFW and Texarkana is good for me. Other parts of the state as life permits! :001_smile

It would be nice to see some razors in person along with some blades I have only read about.

My preference is the east side of the DFW Metro area. If it happens, let's focus on both "show and tell" and "meet and greet"!

East of Dallas sounds like the consensus. Rockwall? Caddo Mills? If the freezing weather is over by March does that sound good?
Does anyone know of a good meeting place?

Just trying to plan ahead....We are talking about 2017?

Maybe one of the restaurants near BassPro? Or something off 635/I-30? I would tend to stay away from downtown Dallas to avoid heavy traffic and would be pretty flexible with anything easy to access from a major expressway. Denton might be another option if we have some interest from Southern Oklahoma.

I would think something in the March to May timeframe would be good for most people.

Does anyone know if the local libraries or banks provide free meeting spaces? Out here in Wood County, the local library and several banks provide meeting spaces for people. A restaurant or sports bar with a side room might be easier to arrange in the metro-Dallas area though.

Top Bottom