What's new

College Football

Ohio State continues to win despite being thoroughly unimpressive. Their defense has been absent for years and does appear to be a bit better this year, which helps to make up for an uninspiring offense, aside from wide receiver Marvin Harrison, Jr. The running game is absent. The quarterback is better than average but certainly not NFL draft material. OSU is lucky they play in a weak conference.

My beloved Cougs squandering a fantastic start to the season the last couple weeks. Glad my in-state rivals were able to take care of business against the nuisance on our shared southern border ;) nevertheless, Go Cougs!

Will be fun to watch how all of the B1G powers collide in November.

The OSU Buckeyes continue to win, despite not looking great on offense.
For years, the problem has been our defense while we've had great quarterbacks so we often got into scoring contests.
Now, our defense is playing the best it has in years and we don't have a great QB or running backs and the offense is lacking.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Gators 2 loss team.png

We'll try to fix that tomorrow by making the University of West Gainesville the most hated three loss team.

Go, Dawgs!

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
The Huskies play Stanford tomorrow. The PAC is notorious for its large number of spoiler teams and games. Should be a good game, hopefully a W for UW.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
"Anything in between..." they lost by 28.
Friend Owen: at least you can find some comfort in the fact that you are not a Michigan State University fan.

Of course, the University of Michigan may have some "splainin' to do" about their ability to find: "sign, sign everywhere's a sign!" They obviously didn't listen to the part that sez: "do this, don't do that" though.....

You are missed by at least 89% of the folks on Badger and Blade my friend, according to my latest calculations....

Top Bottom