What's new

College Football Season Is Here!

M

modern man

proxy.php

The Ohio State Buckeyes. Go Bucks!! O-H

I-O!

(Despite my strong preference for UK, I lived in Ohio from age 9 through high school -- can't leave a Buckeye fan hanging, now can I? Of course, leaving a Michigan fan hanging seems like a decent idea...)

really only 2 games I am interested in this week
Mizzou v. Illinois
Alabama v. Clemson

even talent on both teams. I hate these 56-3 games (Fla v. Hawaii).

I'm in Gator country so go Gators! (Plus you gotta love Tebow!) But I was raised in the north in an Irish Catholic family, so

"Cheer, cheer for Old Notre Dame
Wake up the echoes cheering her name,
Send the volley cheer on high,
Shake down the thunder from the sky,
What though the odds be great or small
Old Notre Dame will win over all,
While her loyal sons are marching
Onward to Victory."

And I am a Edinboro University of PA Alum, so Go Fighting Scots!!!

It is half time of the Washington State, Oklahoma State games. My cougs don't look as bad as I thought they would be. The may be able to shoot for marginal instead of horrible this year.:biggrin:

It runs in the family. Of course I will be at work during the game but my boy is ready.
If I forgot. MIZ-ZOU

Looking good, I'm decked out today as well! It's good to see the little guy in Mizzou gear too (we're expecting our first child in February and I've already got the MU stuff ready).

Looking good, I'm decked out today as well! It's good to see the little guy in Mizzou gear too (we're expecting our first child in February and I've already got the MU stuff ready).

That is great Jeff. Tell your whole family a hearty Mizzou hello from me. that is a Brad Smith jersey I am wearing with pride. I had to take it off and put the work uniform on but I covered that with a Mizzou baseball jersey and the hat.

Top Bottom