What's new

College Football Season Is Here!

I live in an area that is just lousy with Boston College fans, half my family went to Notre Dame, and I went to a football-challenged D3 school in Western NY for which anyone on this board could have started.

So, why am I a rabid LSU fan?! Got me, but I have been for years.

"Geaux Tigers!!"
C

PS -- I hate BC with a passion.

'Bama sure is laying into Clemson so far...

:thumbup: :thumbup1: :thumbup:

but, Clemson has the talent to turn it around...and up to this year, 'Bama has shown the unmatchable talent of letting teams do just that...fortunately, that's only been typical in the 2nd half of the season, so we'll see

and +1 to the lopsided scored games...unless it's 'Bama doing the lop-siding :w00t:

Update:
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

University of Michigan

- I don't like Rich Rodriguez. I wanted a coach with a pro-style offense.
- I don't like that T. Pryor scorned Michigan for Ohio State.
- I don't like the fact that the Big Ten has come up so small in RECENT years in bowl games. I say recent because all-time, I believe the Big Ten has more wins head-to-head against the SEC and Big 12. At the very worst, they're close.
- I don't like the fact that this year is basically over before it starts. Most people are picking Utah, UTAH?!?! to beat us in the opener. I just hope we don't lose to any more sub-Div. I schools.

Go Blue. :frown:

wow, just saw the score, sorry dude...

University of Michigan

- I don't like Rich Rodriguez. I wanted a coach with a pro-style offense.
- I don't like that T. Pryor scorned Michigan for Ohio State.
- I don't like the fact that the Big Ten has come up so small in RECENT years in bowl games. I say recent because all-time, I believe the Big Ten has more wins head-to-head against the SEC and Big 12. At the very worst, they're close.
- I don't like the fact that this year is basically over before it starts. Most people are picking Utah, UTAH?!?! to beat us in the opener. I just hope we don't lose to any more sub-Div. I schools.

Go Blue. :frown:

The Runnin' Utes: 25
Michigan: 23

A slim margin, but the spoils go...well, no point in rubbing it in. Michigan paid $800,000 for Utah to come to their turf...and win.:eek::biggrin::lol:

Randy

Mizzou won but still gave me heart palpatations.

Dang Defense better come together soon.

but still

Mizzou-RahTigers

What does everyone think is the best game played so far? My vote goes to Mizzou and Illinois. High scoring and a tug of war throughout.

UK 27, UL 2

It's a beautiful evening.

How'd the Cats look? Like I said earlier I'm a diehard Gator but I always like the UF/UK match up. Especially recent years where it's been an actual contest.

sol92258 said:
'Bama has shown the unmatchable talent of letting teams do just that...fortunately, that's only been typical in the 2nd half of the season, so we'll see
They play like they did last night and I bet that doesn't happen much this year. Just glad we don't have to play them because they sure as hell didn't look like the marginal SEC team Brent Musberger said they were.

Top Bottom