What's new

Calling all Louisiana members

Good to hear! My lifelong barber is just a couple of blocks from there but I don't know how much longer he'll be cutting hair. I need to know what my options are! 😉

Busy, busy, busy. Three kids under six and finally back to full function after a back injury I didn't earn. Still love wet shaving!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I sat in my front yard and enjoyed a frosty adult beverage. [emoji16] Gorgeous!

I moved here from Utah, Pangy. It was 35 degrees there yesterday. BRING ON THE HEAT!

Ha ha ha! Just wait. The heat will be here soon enough. Enjoy the crawfish in the mean time. [emoji6]

My family is from Michigan and my wife is from Pennsylvania...I am aware of how cold things can get. But August and September in Louisiana is no joke. I know what all you northerners think...but give me cold any day.

Oh I have been, buddy! And the boudain, and the andouille, and the seafood, and I won't go on for fear of another meal

Just found this thread... Another Shreveporter logging in...and although not considered Louisiana by anyone south of Alec... we ARE! Born here... but hardcore Saints fan, (still have a Dalton Hilliard jersey!) Love my Tigers... Pete Fountain... and everytime I get to New Orleans... HAVE to have my Felix's and Cafe Beignet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ejsmith I might be one of those folks you mentioned. [emoji15] But I assure you it is all in good fun! [emoji16] Welcome to our little corner of B&B!

Top Bottom