What's new

Brush PIF - with or without boar knot

I wouldn't call that bland at all. Simple yet elegant curves, and a beautiful color. Nothing bland about it. :thumbup:

Again, thanks for the compliments everyone.

I wouldn't call that bland at all. Simple yet elegant curves, and a beautiful color. Nothing bland about it. :thumbup:

Thank you! I assume you're not in, or did you want to be added to the list?

Again, thanks for the compliments everyone.

Thank you! I assume you're not in, or did you want to be added to the list?

I wasn't going to at first because B&B has been pretty good to me, but I can't resist. That is actually a very stunning brush I would be proud to have in my collection. So I'm in.

If I win it I will stop dragging my feet and get my own PIF going in return.

I'm in for the handle. Looks awesome, and ergonomic. I can't do boar knots, to hard on my sensitive skin. I just bought some epoxy and I'm trying to decide on a synthetic knot to do my first couple of transplants, so a new beautiful handle might push my decision making...

gwsmallwood - I suggest a Gamechanger from Amack shaving on Etsy. It has very good backbone but is beyond soft on the face. I've given all my synths away except for this one, so that says something. The black color would also go well with the handle IMO.

gwsmallwood - I suggest a Gamechanger from Amack shaving on Etsy. It has very good backbone but is beyond soft on the face. I've given all my synths away except for this one, so that says something. The black color would also go well with the handle IMO.
I've had my eye on a tuxedo, just haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm partial to the softer brushes. Kong is my favorite right now.

Top Bottom