OC shave for tonight:

ATT S2 Kronos / Personna Med Prep
Thater 4292/6 Silvertip
Turkish Hammered Copper Shave Bowl
Fairway Sandalwood Shave Soap
D.R. Harris Sandalwood Aftershave
Fairway Sandalwood EdT

proxy.php

It's been six days in a row with my S2. I'm finding using the same razor regularly instead of changing all the time, you get the best that the razor has to offer. It's also the third shave on the same Med Prep blade with great results, a close shave with no tugging or irritation. I'm very pleased with the Med Prep right now.

ps - apologies for the pic, tried a new background that's supposed to be a medium gold color and it turned into a pumpkin, lol.

Happy OC shaving, gents! :001_smile

It's been six days in a row with my S2. I'm finding using the same razor regularly instead of changing all the time, you get the best that the razor has to offer. It's also the third shave on the same Med Prep blade with great results, a close shave with no tugging or irritation. I'm very pleased with the Med Prep right now.
You should come and join us at the Fixed 4 for March Phil. Latecomers are welcome, and if you don't like it it's OK to leave early too.

ps - apologies for the pic, tried a new background that's supposed to be a medium gold color and it turned into a pumpkin, lol.
I like the color Phil. It has a nice coppery/sandalwoody feel. :thumbsup:

OC SOTD

Razor: Phoenix Bakelite Open Comb Slant
Blade: Polsilver SI (32)
Brush: Omega 10086 Bigger Bambino
Soap: Cella

upload_2017-3-4_22-31-15.png
:001_wub:

Here we have the exact same gear as in my last post (due to the Fixed 4 for March), but I'm posting just because I enjoy doing so. :biggrin1: :laugh: What IS B&B doing to me? :001_unsur

Graydog

Biblical Innards
SUNDAY
SUNDAY
SUNDAY

SUNDAY SHAVE !
Sunday's are always a Special Shave for Me , You may ask why are Sunday's special.
Well let Me tell you .............. I only have so much Vintage Old Spice and if I want it to last
I have to limit myself . Also it make a special day for Me to use My Favorite Vintage Razor
1936 Aristocrat , She shared the stage today with My new Timeless OC.
I have not been able to put that Girl down since I picked Her up.
20170312_124753.jpg

Top Bottom