What's new

Blackland osprey...magic? My soul razor? Something else?

What I meant is preowned products sale, used but still in good condition.
You should really keep an eye out on the BST as I've seen some great deals on Blackbirds, both SS and Ti lately at a pretty good discounted price!! SS for like $140 and Ti for around $250 and sometimes with the stand included... Those are substantially discounted!!

You should really keep an eye out on the BST as I've seen some great deals on Blackbirds, both SS and Ti lately at a pretty good discounted price!! SS for like $140 and Ti for around $250 and sometimes with the stand included... Those are substantially discounted!!

I look at BST two or three time a week, never seen an Osprey, think now that the mods have been made to design, people are buying, and keeping.

Would also guess few are sent back on 30 satisfaction thing.

I look at BST two or three time a week, never seen an Osprey, think now that the mods have been made to design, people are buying, and keeping.

Would also guess few are sent back on 30 satisfaction thing.
My bad as I thought you were referring to the Blackbird but you were talking Osprey... I have only seen 1 Osprey in a BST since it was released and it wasn't here on B&B and if memory serves me I believe it was in Europe. I am aware of a few that were sent back to Shane for refunds but don't recall what he does with returns. I think he just disgards them and writes it off against the business.

Top Bottom