Black and White

A few recent snapshots direct from camera:

Toying with a new toy:

proxy.php

My little daughter:

proxy.php

One of the geetars:

proxy.php

Both were taken about ten years ago. I have better prints of these, I don't think i was able to get these particular in my scanner after comming out of my dark room......

Cannon A1 made the year i was born......

Are you local, Dustin?

They aren't black and white... but here are some more Austin pics...

...and this one is an infrared HDR from Hutto: :)

proxy.php

I am from Killeen/Harker Heights area. Currently i live in Salado and looks like I might remain there for the rest of my days on this earth. Back in the 90's I dated a girl from Austin. I pretty much moved down there and drove back and forth everyday to work. Needless to say, I got to know the city quite well. In fact, a good sized chuck of my heart still resides there. My wife and I try to get down there very chance we get. While my wife and I were dating, I would take her to Mt. Bonnell (just of the 360 Bridge picture to the east) and then go to Chuy's on either North Lamar or Barton Springs ( I prefer the Barton Springs location better, plus if it was too packed, we could go to Shady Grove next door). I absolutely love the city.

DL

Winter twilight during a snow fall. HP5+ in D76.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a huge amount digitised but here are some 'holiday snaps' - I was hunting down Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian buildings in my home town Swansea (South Wales). I was working away from my darkroom, so they were shot on Ilford XP2, contrast bumped up with a Heliopan Red-Orange filter, developed and scanned in a minilab, and photoshop fettled on my laptop.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

and this one shot to replicate a postcard view from the 1900s

proxy.php

Top Bottom