What's new

Black and White

I miss chemicals.

:frown:

Why? You can still buy them, you know. There is no reason to miss them.

I would post scans of some of my prints, but posting scans of silver prints always reminds me of those Bose commercials, or commercials for HDTV that air over regular TV. It's too ironic for me to go to the trouble of making prints and then scanning them in.

Taken at an collection of old heaps at Casa De Fruita Ca.

proxy.php

Outside an Italian Bistro in San Francisco on Lombard Street.

proxy.php

My friend Curtis in deep thought on some random Sunday

proxy.php

I love this thread.

proxy.php

My Gillette Slim Adjustable, CE BBB and I think I was using Proraso or Mama Bear's Old Spice the morning I took the shot.

I used my Olympus OM-2n with Kodak Tri-x processed in Xtol 1+1.

Last edited:
It is a damn fine camera and I scored mine off Ebay last Summer for about $50 shipping included. I spent another $15 for an Interslice seal kit and replaced the seals myself. I made off like bandit on this OM body.

proxy.php

My Gillette Slim Adjustable, CE BBB and I think I was using Proraso or Mama Bear's Old Spice the morning I took the shot.

I used my Olympus OM-2n with Kodak Tri-x processed in Xtol 1+1.

Tri-X in Xtol is a classic and deservedly so! Great photo.

Many thanks. I'm using this to create a digital negative and print a Kallitype print. It's a neat process, if you're interested in that kind of thing.

Many thanks. I'm using this to create a digital negative and print a Kallitype print. It's a neat process, if you're interested in that kind of thing.

Very very cool indeed.

I knew nothing about Kallitype until I read your post, got curious and looked it up. I can see why you would use this process to print this photograph, it's a beautiful photograph and ought to work well as an "imitation" platinum.

Top Bottom