What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Beats me.

proxy.php

Looks like he's from Allentown

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Looks like he's from Allentown

Well we're living here in Allentown
And they're closing all the factories down
Out in Bethlehem they're killing time
Filling out forms
Standing in line.

Well our fathers fought the Second World War
Spent their weekends on the Jersey Shore
Met our mothers at the USO
Asked them to dance
Danced with them slow
And we're living here in Allentown.

But the restlessness was handed down
And it's getting very hard to staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
aaaaaaah aaahhhhh ooooooooh ooooooh ohhhhhhh.

Well we're waiting here in Allentown
For the Pennsylvania we never found
For the promises our teachers gave
If we worked hard
If we behaved.

So the graduations hang on the wall
But they never really helped us at all
No they never taught us what was real
Iron or coke,
Chromium steel.

And we're waiting here in Allentown.
But they've taken all the coal from the ground
And the union people crawled awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaah.

Every child had a pretty good shot
To get at least as far as their old man got.
If something happened on the way to that place
They threw an American flag in our face, oh oh oh.

Well I'm living here in Allentown
And it's hard to keep a good man down.
But I won't be getting up todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy
aaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaah.

GUITAR SOLO

aaaaaaah aaaaaaah aaaaaaah oh oh oh.

And it's getting very hard to staaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
And we're living here in Allentown.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Pff, Big Foot... Sasquatch on the other hand...
proxy.php

I used to laugh about that. But now that the US Govt says we have to wrap our RFID Chipped IDs in protective foil sleeves to protect them it makes ya wonder if the tinfoil hatters weren't just ahead of the curve!:thumbup:

Jay

Evidently you naysayers have not been paying attention. Tinfoil hats indeed. Have you not seen the Jack Link beef jerky advertisements?

Regards, Todd

Everyone's missing the obvious. This is a shaving forum. No one can see you on the internet (without a camera). Therefore, some of our members are from that species, using DE/straight shaving as a means to blend in.

A manananggal is described as being an older, beautiful woman, capable of severing its upper torso in order to fly into the night with huge bat-like wings to prey on unsuspecting, pregnant women in their homes; using an elongated proboscis-like tongue, it sucks the hearts of fetuses or blood of an unsuspecting, sleeping victim. The severed lower torso is left standing and it is said to be the more vulnerable of the two halves. Sprinkling salt or smearing crushed garlic or ash on top of the standing torso is fatal to the creature. The upper torso then would not be able to rejoin and will die at daybreak.

Aswangs are shapeshifters. Stories recount aswangs living as regular townspeople. As regular townspeople, they are quiet, shy and elusive. At night, they transform into creatures from cat, pig, bird and the most common a dog. They enjoy eating unborn fetuses and small children, favoring livers and hearts. Some have long proboscises, which they use to suck the children out of their mothers' wombs or their homes. Some are so thin that they can hide themselves behind a bamboo post. They are fast and silent. Some also make noises, like the Tik-Tik(the name was derived from the sound it produces) which are louder the further away the aswang is, to confuse its potential victim and the Bubuu, an aggressive kind of aswang that makes a sound of a laying hen on midnight. They may also replace their live victims or stolen cadavers with facsimiles made from tree trunks or other plant materials. This facsimile will return to the victim's home, only to become sick and die. An aswang will also have bloodshot eyes, the result of staying up all night searching for houses where wakes are held to steal the bodies.

No one has ever proven that an Aswang or a Manananggal doesn't exist, so it is as likely that they do as a Big Foot.

Sprinkling either half of the Manananggal with Lilac Vegetal is also fatal to that species, even in the midst of darkest night! That elongated proboscis is highly sensitive to scents, and one whiff of The Veg can even cause a Manananggal to spontaneously combust.

Strange, but true!

Last edited:
Another thing to consider : we have mobilized a high tech army to try and locate a known human being located in the mountains of Afghanistan/Pakistan, yet we have not been able to track him down in the past 10 years of dedicated searching either.

Another thing to consider : we have mobilized a high tech army to try and locate a known human being located in the mountains of Afghanistan/Pakistan, yet we have not been able to track him down in the past 10 years of dedicated searching either.

So---the Taliban are being hidden by the Yeti?

I would like to believe, but... The camera has been around for what? 150+ years? In all this time, there hasn't been one clear, inconspicuous photograph of a beast that's supposed to be taller than a man? A beast that has legions of people trying to photograph it?

In regards to Bin Laden... He's one dude. Bigfoot, unless it's immortal, has to be a species that has to replicate. Furthermore, it's a beast and I find it hard to believe that it's been capable of outsmarting humans all these years.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I would like to believe, but... The camera has been around for what? 150+ years? In all this time, there hasn't been one clear, inconspicuous photograph of a beast that's supposed to be taller than a man? A beast that has legions of people trying to photograph it?

In regards to Bin Laden... He's one dude. Bigfoot, unless it's immortal, has to be a species that has to replicate. Furthermore, it's a beast and I find it hard to believe that it's been capable of outsmarting humans all these years.

The Patterson Gimlin film my friend. Could be fake......Could be Chad, it is hard to say.

Aliens above us in space are one story; enormous creatures lurking the depths of our seas are another; however, something very large and walking the lands in which we pass everyday is, shall we say, questionable.

The past decade has been quite a breakthrough for the scientific community; new lands are being explored and new species are discovered by the day. Realistically, though, you'd think that by now they've found some sort of emperical evidence to support the existence of such a large and conspicuous creature as a Yeti or sasquatch.

Mind you, I'm not saying that they absolutely don't exist; I hate speaking in absolutes. In light of evidence, however, I think it's fairly safe to say that there exists no comprehensive, much less researched and documented research to support the presence of such an animal.

Take this with a grain of salt from someone (me) that believes ETs have visited Earth at one point or another...

Maybe Bigfoot is an alien species visiting us. That is why they are so rarely seen. I think Bigfoot is a folktale, but if they do exsist, the alien hypothesis would be as plausible as an undiscovered breeding population of hominids in the Pacific NW.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen the show "Bigfootville" on the Discovery channel? I've been hunting there since I was 13 years old. I didn't know Sasquatch was a problem around that area until I saw that show. Until then, chiggers were the biggest problem we concerned ourselves with... and they still are.

Top Bottom