What's new

B&B Radio Episode #29 - World Premiere B&B's Behind the Music

ROFL, my only concern was your complexion you looked a little anemic. As far as Menudo, just try it once, LOL. Also thanks for watching and being a good sport, and sorry you were hypnotized by Chad's ways, LOL
QUOTE]

No Dave, I don't think I will be trying menudo. I mean, I only put on pantyhose and high heels ONCE and look what happened ...immortalized forever in one of the greatest videos ever made. Yeah, my complexion was a little on the pale side but I was ground breaking back then, I was one of the first GOTH artists on the scene.

When I was in High School lo those many years ago, our Principal used to wear super loud trousers such as these all the time. It was kind of his trade mark. I particularly remember a pair of Madras Plaid ones that were pieced together like a patchwork quilt. Dang he was a great guy!
just think Guppy Troupe, LOL

Well Chris, Craig, Don, and Vez all I gotta say is man.... We looked GOOD!!! Craig those legs wow!

As to the 3 traitors we will find you and destroy you lol

Okay the weirdest thing about this is I posted this picture in the Clown House Picture Tag thread today before I listened to / watched this episode.
Picture tag
That being said I'm glad you didn't find out about my solo career!
YearbookYourself_SL_1986.jpg

Oh and FYI another weird thing is that I was A K.J. (Karaoke Jockey not TheVez2) for a while. But then again I may have mentioned that on B&B before.

Good Job Dave! I'd sleep with one eye open for a while though. :wink:

Last edited:
Yeah that too, but I was talking about my legs....:lol:
Just think man if back then we were using vintage shave equipment... you would've been using so much product keeping those legs under control. Dave's just jealous at the 5 of us and how awesome we were and are.

Well Chris, Craig, Don, and Vez all I gotta say is man.... We looked GOOD!!! Craig those legs wow!

As to the 3 traitors we will find you and destroy you lol
I would be careful with that statement.... you have no idea...LOL. as there were many more, and maybe some within your own camp

Well played, Dave, well played. :ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Now try and get some sleep.....

Thanks Chris, glad you enjoyed it

Okay the weirdest thing about this is I posted this picture in the Clown House Picture Tag thread today before I listened to / watched this episode.
Picture tag
That being said I'm glad you didn't find out about my solo career!

Oh and FYI another weird thing is that I was A K.J. (Karaoke Jockey not TheVez2) for a while. But then again I may have mentioned that on B&B before.

Good Job Dave! I'd sleep with one eye open for a while though. :wink:

ROFL, and I was the nicest to you..... LOL See... it was fate, and not worried spent 14 yrs sleeping with one eye open, plus I have Ruger on point,and offered Mr. Murphy a deal he could not refuse..... and well.... this

special-weapons-c.jpg

LOL Chad, I thought the same thing when I saw that. Great Minds huh?

We'll get him back. Already devising a plan.

Okay... if you really want to go there...... This one cost me about $150.00 in licensing fees, I got no problem spending more and maybe broadcasting a bit more "Global" hehehehehehe

Yeah that too, but I was talking about my legs....:lol:

Just think man if back then we were using vintage shave equipment... you would've been using so much product keeping those legs under control. Dave's just jealous at the 5 of us and how awesome we were and are.

Does your psychosis know no bounds, LOL

Glad you guys all enjoyed. and remember you drew 1st blood... you do what you feel you have to hehehehe.... I was just retaliating to your attack.......... Have Fun......

I will make this statement however, no further items will be posted via the Radio Show, nor any other posts here on B&B. That ship has sailed and the Clownhouse Version of the Radio Show is in the Archives. It was fun, but back to the Important Stuff.

Last edited:
I just wish that you were sitting on your deck while Sharon was drinking her coffee, and you were sniffing her coffee beans. But an interesting parody none the less. It has taken me a couple of attempts to get through it completely, but I was laughing most of the way through.

I just wish that you were sitting on your deck while Sharon was drinking her coffee, and you were sniffing her coffee beans. But an interesting parody none the less. It has taken me a couple of attempts to get through it completely, but I was laughing most of the way through.
Thanks Walt, that was the hope, Glad you enjoyed. We are working on a coffee / Sharon thing down the road, LOL

proxy.php

I...just....wow. Loved the show Dave, but I kind of got stuck on "expatriate refugee orphans" and had to loop it a couple times lol. Great promo clips as well, and I'm looking forward to both events. :thumbup:

Top Bottom