What's new

B&B Radio Episode #29 - World Premiere B&B's Behind the Music

Welcome to the latest episode of B&B Radio
This show takes a departure from normal Programming to do a small parody, aand concentrate on a "Clown House" Style of Show.
We hope you enjoy.

Published on Apr 16, 2017
PLEASE READ ALL THE CREDITS
In this Episode. New and Events on www.badgerandblade.com and a bit of a departure from our normal programming, as we take a lighthearted look at the Clownhouse sub forum and the World Wide Premier of "Badger & Bladed Behind the Music" and the Tragic story of Banda Proscuitto.

Music & Video Credit:
All Videos paid for and used by permission from JIB JAB with musical credits to the respective owners:
Tequila - Chuck Rio
Never Going to Give you up - Rick Astley
Addicted to Love: Written by Robert Alan Pamer (RIP) WB Music obo itself Bungalow Music ASCAP Used by Permission
Ice Ice Baby: Vanilla Ice ( Robert Matthew Van Winkle
Here it Goes Again: OK GO
Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
sky-seeds-trance mix - Danosongs.com
Down the Drain - Everett Almond
Heading West by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
Artist: Free Production Music by Jason Shaw
Puerto Rico Me Llama - Jimmy Fontanez
Burnt - Jungle Punks
Hey Sailor - Letter Box

Special Thanks to CVargo, theVez2, DangerousDon, CBLindsay, Clyde72 and "G-52"... for being good sports. Also a big thanks to Alfredo Garcia, Efros Constantino, and Col Ricardo Kamanichi (RET)and to Those 3 intrepid member who helped produce this parody. Member Names withheld to protect the innocent, LOL

Hope you enjoy this Parody and as always thanks for watching, subscribing and commenting

Last edited:
Daaaamn ...I Looked GOOOOOOD back then.

Great production Dave, you did the clown house proud.

I still don't know what menudo (the food) is but I know I won't be trying it. I learned my lesson long ago when someone convinced me liver and onions was "good" if you soak the liver in buttermilk first. Then you say there is a "white" and a "red" menudo ... You know what? I'm ok with wasting food, if you feel the need to eat some cows reticulum then go right on ahead. I'll be over here eat the ribeye. In fact, if all the food in the world was gone except menudo I would be at peace with the idea I'm going to starve to death.

I, myself, am pantless.

That is just plain Scary, and I need a neuralizer now!, LOL. Thanks for watching Don

Daaaamn ...I Looked GOOOOOOD back then.

Great production Dave, you did the clown house proud.

I still don't know what menudo (the food) is but I know I won't be trying it. I learned my lesson long ago when someone convinced me liver and onions was "good" if you soak the liver in buttermilk first. Then you say there is a "white" and a "red" menudo ... You know what? I'm ok with wasting food, if you feel the need to eat some cows reticulum then go right on ahead. I'll be over here eat the ribeye. In fact, if all the food in the world was gone except menudo I would be at peace with the idea I'm going to starve to death.

ROFL, my only concern was your complexion you looked a little anemic. As far as Menudo, just try it once, LOL. Also thanks for watching and being a good sport, and sorry you were hypnotized by Chad's ways, LOL

Wow...:em2400: I never get tired of these shows! So much talent we have here in the boards! Great job Dave.

Thanks Rich, appreciate you watching!

Pants on guys.

What a great episode! Hilarious! What a traumatic youth you guys had. I'm glad that you've all been able to move on with happy lives here on B&B.

The promos for the Gold Dollar contest and bingo were outstanding.

Thanks Don, appreciate you watching
Your welcome Dave!

Neuralizer1.png

Top Bottom