What's new

Artisan Woes!

NauticalShaver, if you'd like a full unused tub of Mike's unscented and you're CONUS I'll send you one for just the cost of shipping. I don't want anything for the soap, just cover what it costs to get it to you. It's one that was donated to the soap sample passaround and let's be honest here, nobody joins that passaround to try unscented soaps. If you want it just send me a PM with your full name and address. I'll share my PalPay info with you once I know what the shipping costs me. Let me know.

That's awesome!

I'm a big fan of Mike's. Thankfully, I like four of his scents: Orange, Lime, Coconut, and Lavender. Usually at least one of them is in stock.

Been using Mike's since he first started up and while his soaps are sold out often they always come back in stock soon enough. As others have said, Maggard has a bunch in stock now.

NauticalShaver, if you'd like a full unused tub of Mike's unscented and you're CONUS I'll send you one for just the cost of shipping. I don't want anything for the soap, just cover what it costs to get it to you. It's one that was donated to the soap sample passaround and let's be honest here, nobody joins that passaround to try unscented soaps. If you want it just send me a PM with your full name and address. I'll share my PalPay info with you once I know what the shipping costs me. Let me know.
Another great example of the generous spirit here at B&B

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

FYI, I am all out of Boellis Panama....:angel:

FYI, I am all out of Boellis Panama....:angel:

Yeah nice try, I don't have any of that one sitting around. I do still have some Mike's unscented though.

I've tried to give this Mike's unscented away twice in this exact same way. Someone posts a thread saying how desperately they are in need of this particular soap. It's out of stock and they can't buy it anywhere. Problem solved, I offer it up for free but they never claim it. I don't get it, but I'm zero for two with this one.

Yeah nice try, I don't have any of that one sitting around. I do still have some Mike's unscented though.

I've tried to give this Mike's unscented away twice in this exact same way. Someone posts a thread saying how desperately they are in need of this particular soap. It's out of stock and they can't buy it anywhere. Problem solved, I offer it up for free but they never claim it. I don't get it, but I'm zero for two with this one.

I'll take it if NauticalShaver1216 doesn't want it. I don't have a burning need for it, but I have yet to try Mike's.

I'll take it if NauticalShaver1216 doesn't want it. I don't have a burning need for it, but I have yet to try Mike's.

Yeah, you don't really want an unscented soap though. They are way too boring. Why would anyone want to use an unscented soap unless they had to. I've been hanging on to it in hopes of stumbling into someone that unfortunately can't use scented products. If you want to try Mike's then you need to find their Orange Cedar and Black Pepper as that scent is excellent. Their Coconut soap is extremely well done and many like their Lime as well. Those are the ones you want to try not the unscented one that has a clay note to it and smells kinda like cardboard.

Top Bottom