What's new

Any Smoke Shops of Note in Manhattan?

+1 I got a Peterson Dracula there a couple years back that was ~$30 cheaper than what they were going for online.

The tobacco I saw back then is probably the same stuff there now, minus the random purchases after me. The stuff I got had at least a couple years of age on them even back then. Got the feeling that they were just trying to get rid of whatever was left from an order place a long, long time ago.
Well i have seen them restock but lately maybe all this deeming regulations stuff has them a bit spooked. Last time couple of times I went the pipe tobaccos were mostly gone. Couple of tins of Dunhill some macbaren, solani, rattrays etc., but the shelves were like 70% empty. I need to check tomorrow with intl pipe smoking day and all they usually have an event or a promotion.

NYS/NYC tobacco tax sucks. [emoji107]
Haha yea it does. Last summer I walked into the Davidoff shop in my old neighborhood on 6th avenue. For the sake of nostalgia I walked out with a 2 0z. tin of GL Pease Maltese Falcon and my wallet was lighter by 30 Samolians. :001_07:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I used to clean out JR on a regular basis. they would have Rattray, Macbaren, McClelland, Dunhill, C&D and a host of others for about 1/2 price. Still a kick just to check out their place- the entire store is a giant humidor.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Haha yea it does. Last summer I walked into the Davidoff shop in my old neighborhood on 6th avenue. For the sake of nostalgia I walked out with a 2 0z. tin of GL Pease Maltese Falcon and my wallet was lighter by 30 Samolians. :001_07:
Now you have to feed all of them.

Top Bottom