What's new

Aftershave/cologne collection

My whole ensemble:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Never ceases to amaze me.
proxy.php

Seriously though, great collections. I'd kill for the Skin Bracer Pimp Hand Decanter!

Last edited:
I had to hunt around to find this thread again...love those pics and the Hand Decanter is too much!

Reminds me of summers as a kid (I think my dad had that decanter)

I was mentioning my new love of shaving and this particular thread to my Dad the other night on the phone. He then came over for a visit with a shopping bag - full of all the aftershaves and colognes that my brother and I had in highschool that were still in our basement bathroom after over 15 years!! Anyway, here's a pic of what he brought over ...

proxy.php

I was mentioning my new love of shaving and this particular thread to my Dad the other night on the phone. He then came over for a visit with a shopping bag - full of all the aftershaves and colognes that my brother and I had in highschool that were still in our basement bathroom after over 15 years!! Anyway, here's a pic of what he brought over ...

proxy.php

I remember Santa Fe. I recently looked around for it and Basenotes reviewers said it smelled like Caron's Third Man -- a well regarded scent.

What's the brown bottle in the back next to the Old Spice bottles? I think my father may have had that one.

How is the Ach Brito Lavanda splash? I would love a good lavender splash that is easier on the wallet than SMN lavender.
It offers a very male scent. I don’t know about the ingredients but obviously it differs from other lavender scents by its definite approach to pure lavender. It would be always a good idea to have it as part of your stuff.

I would say that nearly all of the product in my pic have gone bad and are not what they used to be. The brown bottle at the back on the right is a Stetson cologne.

It is a cross of SCS Blue Line/Blue Floids. It is nice but IIRC the shipping for it was $40+ from Italy. I know Manufactum carries it also but it is just as much.

Top Bottom