What's new

A GTG soon around Louisville, KY

I will be thinking of the GTG while I am enjoying my birthday concert. You guys have a great time and let me know when the follow up GTG is. I would love to bring some razors and the like for show and tell, swapping or just to tell lies about. Have a great time.

JR, I got to thinking. We will all probably be toting along a small assortment of things to show/tell, trade. Is there a possibility that Huber has a meeting room or gathering area for folks like us with "things" to set out?

Quick note -- If anybody has T&H No. 10 and you're going to be at the GTG tomorrow, could you bring some along? I have gotten into the T&H products lately and I would really like to know how this stuff smells.

Thanks!

Sorry, I won't be able to make it up there. I hope the gathering is well attended, and I hope this happens again soon. Have fun gents.

Jeff

Thanks to everyone at the Louisville Get-Together at Huber’s. A special thanks to Todd for his generous trade for the ‘53 president. I just finished my first shave with it and one of the 7 0’clocks. All I can say is fantastic!!

I had a fantastic time! I plan to post a couple pics my daughter took when I get back home tonight. I'm really looking forward to the next meeting. Still haven't heard from JR. I sure hope he is okay.

My pleasure, rayguy! Glad you are enjoying the pres! I used mine again this morning. What a great shave. Those Super Platinums are really nice, aren't they?

strop

Now half as wise
LOML and I had a great time. We will definitely be looking forward to the next one.

Thanks to Hoosier Trooper for the Flare tip PIF for my son. It's older than he is!

Ray Guy, I'll be waiting for pics of that brush to show up!

Mark

Loaded one of the 7 0'clocks (thanks Todd) into the 1918 Ball End Old Type and lathered up with the AOS (thanks Mark) and had a great shave to start the work week.

And yeah a picture of that brush is a must see!

Loaded one of the 7 0'clocks (thanks Todd) into the 1918 Ball End Old Type and lathered up with the AOS (thanks Mark) and had a great shave to start the work week.

And yeah a picture of that brush is a must see!

Should I post it on this thread, or the Brush discussion? Either way it will probably be tonight, or tomorrow.

I am so sorry I couldn't make the GTG. A family problem happened Friday, that required my immediate responce. Did not have time to put on a post. We didn't get home until today. If you guys are going to do it again please let me know...........JR

It's quite understandable JR. We were pretty worried about you but I am just very happy that you are safe and your family is safe. Welcome back!

Top Bottom