What's new

A GTG soon around Louisville, KY

These photos are of the President and my shaving stuff. The photos didn't turn out as good as I wanted, and I really should do more polishing of the Pres. Any suggestions?
(I just hope that this will post OK).

28272&catid=member&imageuser=33266

28273&catid=member&imageuser=33266

28274&catid=member&imageuser=33266

28275&catid=member&imageuser=33266

28276&catid=member&imageuser=33266

28277&catid=member&imageuser=33266

28278&catid=member&imageuser=33266

28279&catid=member&imageuser=33266

Last edited by a moderator:
Here. This should work. You got the photos uploaded but they aren't quite linked right.

That is one seriously nice selection of razors, Chris! Did the Pres have any plating issues after cleaning it up?

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

strop

Now half as wise
Glad to hear you're OK JR. We were just a little worried about you. For JR and others...WE WILL DEFINITELY DO THIS AGAIN. This was a lot of fun and the food was pretty good as well.

Does anyone else find it a bit ironic that all four of us pictured, all members of a traditional wetshaving forum, have facial hair?

Great collection of razors. Those display racks are even nicer i than they look in the pictures.

Mark

Glad to hear you're OK JR. We were just a little worried about you. For JR and others...WE WILL DEFINITELY DO THIS AGAIN. This was a lot of fun and the food was pretty good as well.

Does anyone else find it a bit ironic that all four of us pictured, all members of a traditional wetshaving forum, have facial hair?

Great collection of razors. Those display racks are even nicer i than they look in the pictures.

Mark

I thought the same thing about the facial hair! A bit ironic isn't it?

strop

Now half as wise
And for the record, Tom has trimmed his beard a bit since the avatar picture was taken! :lol::w00t::lol:

Mark

DARN!!!! looks like you guys had a good time!!!:w00t: There was nothing I could do at that time to be there, but I was thinking of you guys at 5:30 Saturday. If you all want to do it again this fall PLEASE let me know. If my dauthers don't try to kill themselfs I will be there!!!!!:letterk2:

It was kind of dishearting to see "HooiserTrooper" doesn't look like his avartar:sad: It doesn't have to be at the same place the next time, It may be fun to pick some place new, but I don't care I just want to go!!!!!................JR

By the way were are the pics of the custom brush handel everyone is talking about????? I WANT TO SEE, I WANT TO SEE!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Glad everything went well. So who is who in the picture. Trying to figure out which one to watch out for if I am speeding down the interstate in Southern Indiana.

full

Great question! Who are these people in the photo?!

Ray Guy (Chris) is on the left, closest to the camera. HooiserTrooper (Tom) is next to him. To Tom's left, is his wife, (sorry Tom, can't remember her name...is it Christine?) and next to her is Mark's wife (again, I am terrible with names and can't remember her name). On the right side of the table, in back, is strop (Mark) and I am next to him (Todd/IronHammer). My daughter took the photo with my camera phone. She is only 10 and she is still learning to hold the camera still! LOL!

I am glad to know you guys had a good time and it was such a success. Now I know who to look for when I am out on the streets and speeding. Will a bribe of razor blades do me any good? If so I will keep a couple of 5 packs in the car. Well in keeping with the group I too have facial hair, so it looks like we all are on the same wavelength. I have had my moustache since I was 18. I can't wait until the next one, had it not been for the best concert I have been to in years I would have been there. If you guys like late 70's type funk I highly recommend Here Come the Mummies. Thanks for the pics, I can't wait to meet everyone in person. I hope you all didn't talk too badly about me in my absence.

I don't know why I wasn't subscribed to this thread. I would have loved to have made it up but plans conflicted. Ok, I went to see Harry Potter that day in Lexington. Still, I would be very interested in going next time. I think that another GTG would be cool. I will make sure that I stick with this thread and any others that get started about another GTG. Looks like you all had fun.

OK, lets talk about a fall GTG. first lets pick a date. I think October would be good. Not to hot, not to cold yet. What does everyone else think?..........JR

Hey guys, I have been away the last few weeks and ran into Mark (Strop) today. We both like the idea of another GTG but I pointed out to him that the 8th annual Razor Meeting is going on Oct 14-15 in Ohio (Cinci). Other than that weekend, I am open to the idea of another GTG. Same bat-time, same bat-channel (Huber's)?

Hey guys, I have been away the last few weeks and ran into Mark (Strop) today. We both like the idea of another GTG but I pointed out to him that the 8th annual Razor Meeting is going on Oct 14-15 in Ohio (Cinci). Other than that weekend, I am open to the idea of another GTG. Same bat-time, same bat-channel (Huber's)?
Tell me more about this Razor Meet in Cincinnati, Oh. When,were,whats it about?................JR

Top Bottom