What's new

A GTG soon around Louisville, KY

strop

Now half as wise
Both places look good! Same family???but the winery closes at 6, so I figured this had to be the place! Never been there before but looks good.

Mark

That joehuber.com site doesn't resolve for me. Anybody else getting it to come up?

My wife and I will be bringing along our 10 year old daughter and our 2.75 year old son. Couldn't come up with a baby sitter for the little guy for an entire day and evening.

Thanks, Mike. Is that at Huber Winery?

EDIT: Nevermind. I see from the info on their site that it is. They just seem to have two different websites..one for the restaurant and one for the farm

Last edited:

strop

Now half as wise
I was a little confused as well, which is why I asked fine wine. The winery closes at 6, but doesn't even mention the restaurant at that website.

Kids are all grown. Am I the old man of the group?

Hey, here's an idea. Since they haven't invented Smell-O-Net yet, maybe somebody could bring along some Penhaligon's. I am dying to know what that stuff smells like. Whenever it appears on BST, it's gone in no time at all.

We'll see everyone there tomorrow evening. We'll probably be there early for the animals cuz we got the kids with us.

Later!
-Todd

There are two different establishments: Hubers Winery and Orchards and Joe Hubers. My brother-in-law lives in Georgetown IN and we visit him often. When we are they we often visit the two establishments.

You will have a good time. Wish I could join you since I will be visiting my brother-in-law - but we are leaving on that Thursday for a fishing trip in Canada.

There are two different establishments: Hubers Winery and Orchards and Joe Hubers. My brother-in-law lives in Georgetown IN and we visit him often. When we are they we often visit the two establishments.

You will have a good time. Wish I could join you since I will be visiting my brother-in-law - but we are leaving on that Thursday for a fishing trip in Canada.
YEP!!! I wish you could be there also..............Good Fishing......JR

Crap! I don't know how I got that mixed up but I did. Thanks Tom!

I just checked my email and read where you said tommorrow!!!!:drool::drool:I like to broke the keyboard getting over here to send you a pm..........THANKS TOM. You are a good man Charle Brown.................JR

When you're in Georgetown let me know, I only live about 10 minutes from Georgetown. I may even know your BIL.

When you're in Georgetown let me know, I only live about 10 minutes from Georgetown. I may even know your BIL.

Got the dates wrong. We are leaving for Georgetown on Tuesday and will get there on Thursday. Then we leave on Friday. I'll try to get in touch when we return. :wink2:

Top Bottom