What's new

90 Day Challenge

I was 290+ in January of this year. The first time I stepped on the scale was after I started this "project" so I'm guessing I was near 293-296. I honestly didn't want to know exactly at that point

Still here. Eating well and walking a little. I started before the challenge began, but I've lost a bunch of weight and several inches from my waistline. I've still got some more to go, so I'll be continuing on past Thanksgiving.

Still in, still moving forward.

Got back to the gym twice last week, and did some miles on the bike.

Got up this morning and did 10 miles on a cold, windy, raw morning. Tomorrow I'll be back in the gym :)

Still here. Eating well and walking a little. I started before the challenge began, but I've lost a bunch of weight and several inches from my waistline. I've still got some more to go, so I'll be continuing on past Thanksgiving.

Still in, still moving forward.

Got back to the gym twice last week, and did some miles on the bike.

Got up this morning and did 10 miles on a cold, windy, raw morning. Tomorrow I'll be back in the gym :)

Great work! Looks like there are still a few working towards the turkey day! :thumbup:

An hour at the gym over lunch, +3 miles of warm up/cool down on the stationary bike :)

Got back to my desk with jello arms. Feels good

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I worked out Monday, Tuesday and today every morning. Certain muscles feel "sore in a good way" today.

Still in ... had an insane workout today.

Started doing the Sufferfest videos for bike training. 45 minutes, 7 minute warm-up, 1 minute all out, 1 minute recovery. 16 times, with a 4 minute cool down.

Hardest intervals I've ever done. Was drenched in sweat, had snot bubbling out of my nose.

Loved it

Will you guys be doing another 90 day challenge thread? I am late to this party, but I would definitely jump on the next one.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing. I guess this applies to falling off the wagon too. But I'm back now, and ready to get back into that smaller pant size.

I think I have to. Results for me have not been pretty.

crank one up!

The next challenge will be the real test: losing weight during the holidays! I will definitely be in.

My update: My goal was to lose twenty pounds. I've lost ten pounds so far and I am trying to make it to fifteen by the end of the month. The weight I've lost is due to eating healthy, not snacking and eating more protein.

Top Bottom