What's new

☃️🌦 300+ SHAVES IN 2024 🏖🍃

Happy New Year, Folks!

My work schedule and life in general just doesn't allow me to shave on a daily basis. 🤷‍♂️ However, when the new year arrived I decided to commit myself to a shaving resulution to complete 300 or even more shaves in 2024.
We all need some focus, don't we?

I discovered @Balin made the identical shaving resolution, so the idea grew to start a thread similar to the one the daily shaving guys already have started. (ok, I just started this thing and put @Balin on the list since he didn't stop me in time 🤣)

2024 has just begun. Perhaps you might want to join us two... we enjoy good company :)

To make things a bit less challenging, we chose to start this event in a leap year... 😎🤣

You can join the two of us whenever you want to... there are no rules other than: let's aim to complete 300+ shaves.

So. Who's in?

1) @Balin (sorry, my friend 😎)
2) @JAHE
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Last edited:
Shave 1/300+

20240101_115525.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy New Year, Folks!

My work schedule and life in general just doesn't allow me to shave on a daily basis. 🤷‍♂️ However, when the new year arrived I decided to commit myself to a shaving resulution to complete 300 or even more shaves in 2024.

I discovered @Balin made the identical shaving resolution, so the idea grew to start a thread similar to the one the daily shaving guys already have started. (ok, I just started this thing and put @Balin on the list since he didn't stop me in time 🤣)

2024 has just begun. Perhaps you might want join us two... we enjoy good company :)

To make things a bit less challenging, we chose to start this event in a leap year... 😎🤣

You can join the two of us whenever you want to... there are no rules other than: let's aim to complete 300+ shaves.

So. Who's in?

2) @JAHE
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
Thanks man!!! I cannot believe you put me first! :lol:

Happy New Year, Folks!

2024 has just begun. Perhaps you might want to join us two... we enjoy good company :)

So. Who's in?

2) @JAHE
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
So this is for people like me who don't shave every day?! Interesting idea

So this is for people like me who don't shave every day?! Interesting idea
My first year DE shaving I think I hit 340 shaves, which was more than the previous 5 years of cartridge shaving! I was a once a week guy back then.

Last year I slacked off and had 258 shaves, which is 5 days a week.

I copied @JAHE shaving resolution of 300 shaves this year, so the thread was born!!

I think I can do 6 days a week for 52 weeks and hit 300. There is a little wiggle room too!!

Top Bottom