What's new

PannaCrema Nuavia Passaround - round 3

20170221_203007.jpg
Super excited to say it is my turn on this passaround! I will be shaving with Verde tonight!

I will have a full review tomorrow however, I can say the wait was worth it! Verde is pretty amazing! Here are some pictures for good measure.
20170221_222124.jpg
20170221_222314.jpg

20170221_222139.jpg

Last edited:
Justin,

How about an update?

We get bored easily here and need something to keep us busy.

It's has been an insane week at work, I have only managed one shave however, I am shaving in the morning. As for the first shave...
Razor: FatBoy Adjustable
Blade: 7 o'clock Black
Brush: Wolf Whisker TGN Finest

Though I haven't tried a ton of soaps this is so far the best I have tried. The lather comes easy and is fantastic to work with.

I took the advice of many and made sure to leave a little extra water and that made sure to give me a brush I didn't have to reload.

I had about 3 days of growth and with the fresh blade this seemed to glide over may face more than normal. I loved the smell Verde and it lingered post shave which I can't typically say of soaps I use now.

I am hoping to do a bigger review tomorrow evening of shave 2.

Don't worry had a long week at work! Catching up with Rossa tonight
YAY!!! Pictures!!!

I'm so envious (in a good way) that the #3 passaround group gets to try Verde. And it's great to hear that the scent lingers like Rossa and Blu. Rossa, for me was the longest lasting of scent (still smelling it after a few hours - which is very nice compare to other soaps whose excellent scent disappear after rinsing).

All of these are great performing soaps!!

So here we go. Only thing that really changed from last time was I used my Stirling Kong.

Rossa lingered just like the Verde. Unfortunately this time I left the first pass a little dry however, due to the quality of this soap I didn't seem to have any irritation or nicks.

I have tried an ok amount of soaps maybe 7 - 10 manufacturers and about 20 soaps, this is one of the best. I actually get the best results from this followed by Captain's Choice, Maggards, and Caties Bubbles.

@WildWest74 pm me your address it will probably go out early next week barring life slowing me up.

Also...

20170301_212959.jpg
20170301_212949.jpg

If you've tried a few times and still no luck then please move him to the bottom of the list.

So sorry to be so lacking on these reviews. I will chipping in a few final pictures and thoughts. I go 2 shave with Verde and Rosa and one with Blu. @dfoulk unfortunately @huskers and @WildWest74 haven't showed activity for a month so I almost feel like sending to you next is the option with no one else on the list?

My final thoughts are that Nuavia is an excellent soap, perhaps the best veggie I've tried. For slickness and protection it outperforms MdC IMO. Nuavia is on par with AOS Tallow in those categories.

Very timely for me to read this since I've recently discovered the greatness of AOS Tallow and just ordered samples of all three Nuavia scents (along with a few others, too). Out of everything I've ever tried, at this point AOS Tallow and Cella are my favorites, so looking forward to see how Nuavia compares.

So sorry to be so lacking on these reviews. I will chipping in a few final pictures and thoughts. I go 2 shave with Verde and Rosa and one with Blu. @dfoulk unfortunately @huskers and @WildWest74 haven't showed activity for a month so I almost feel like sending to you next is the option with no one else on the list?
Bummer to miss out on a chance to shave with these awesome soaps!

PS. Nice pics and reviews.

If this round is done, then it's done. You can send it back to me and we'll see if everyone wants to do another round. I'm up for it if there's still interest.

I tried to look back to see if I posted in this thread about showing interest but I can't find it so I guess if it's closed to New additions and you do another round please keep me in mind.
Thanks Hunter

I tried to look back to see if I posted in this thread about showing interest but I can't find it so I guess if it's closed to New additions and you do another round please keep me in mind.
Thanks Hunter

I'll open another thread for the next round once I get the box back. It'll likely be called "PannaCrema Nuavia Passaround - round 4" or something to that effect. That's where signups would be as well. You'll need to be active on the forum and have about 150 posts so make sure you're at that point when your turn comes up if you're not already. I'll post a sign up list in the thread, you'll put your name in an open spot and repost the list taking care to make sure you don't overwrite anyone else's post or knock anyone off.

Top Bottom