What's new

PannaCrema Nuavia Passaround - round 3

I'm opening this thread as a placeholder to continue the PannaCrema Passaround for another round.

Here are the current participants left from round two:

1 JayEddie
2 Parjay
3 Handjam
4 JSouthard825
5 WildWest74
6 Huskers

More information to come as far as signups and requirements to participate.

Thank you to [MENTION=83292]Yminoh[/MENTION] for the generous offering to get this going again. I am rather excited to be able to give it a try.

@dfoulk is there an update on this?

I heard from Marco the other day and he's going to be sending some soaps my way. I'll be building the wooden box liner this weekend so that it's ready when the soaps arrive. It's still alive and about to get moving again.

I made a new liner for the box. This one's a bit nicer and has a top on it.

Guess what's in the box.....

$384.jpg

Ok, I'm impatient and can't wait to show you guys. Check this out...

$385.jpg$386.jpg

Many thanks to Marco at PannaCrema for making this happen.

the excitement is real!
And nice job with the liner as well.

Yeah, sorry this took as long as it did to get going again. I've missed reading the reviews here and I'm as excited as all of you are to get this moving again. I'm happy with the liner as it's a bit better than the last one. It's not fine furniture but it's durable and I've sanded it and smoothed the edges so hopefully nobody gets any splinters. It can be removed and dropped into a fresh box as needed. My main goal for it was to make it functional.

The soaps fit into the box nicely with not too much extra room. Probably room for one more soap if a new scent comes out but not much more than that. I've filled the remaining space with some bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts. If someone gets the box and wants to replace the peanuts with some more bubble wrap then I'm good with that. I don't care for the peanuts but it seems to be all that I have on hand at the moment. If you find a better way to pack it that will better protect it then I'm good with that as well so long as the liner stays in place and it stays in the large flat rate box. I did try to jam all of it into a medium box and it wasn't happening. At least not in a way that I could protect it from all sides.

Again, many thanks to those that offered up their own soaps or offered to donate funds to get this going again. While nobody was taken up on their offers (it's against the rules here, even for things like this) these were some very kind gestures from some really great guys. Thank you! I sincerely appreciate the kindness you've all shown.

So, that being said, let's get on with this. I've already sent JayEddie an email asking for fresh address information. I'll send the box quickly after I get a response. I'm looking forward to reading some reviews.

You'll all be happy to see the addition of the green jar that wasn't present in the last passaround. It smells outstanding, in fact they all do. The Blue and Red have rich bold scents while the Green is a crisp, bright refreshing scent. Scent wise (as well as performance wise) this stuff is on another level.

I'm opening this thread as a placeholder to continue the PannaCrema Passaround for another round.

Here are the current participants left from round two:

1 JayEddie
2 Parjay
3 Handjam
4 JSouthard825
5 WildWest74
6 Huskers

More information to come as far as signups and requirements to participate.

Are you taking new sign-ups, yet? If so, may I be so bold...

1 JayEddie
2 Parjay
3 Handjam
4 JSouthard825
5 WildWest74
6 Huskers
xx ks6c

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry this took as long as it did to get going again. I've missed reading the reviews here and I'm as excited as all of you are to get this moving again. I'm happy with the liner as it's a bit better than the last one. It's not fine furniture but it's durable and I've sanded it and smoothed the edges so hopefully nobody gets any splinters. It can be removed and dropped into a fresh box as needed. My main goal for it was to make it functional.

The soaps fit into the box nicely with not too much extra room. Probably room for one more soap if a new scent comes out but not much more than that. I've filled the remaining space with some bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts. If someone gets the box and wants to replace the peanuts with some more bubble wrap then I'm good with that. I don't care for the peanuts but it seems to be all that I have on hand at the moment. If you find a better way to pack it that will better protect it then I'm good with that as well so long as the liner stays in place and it stays in the large flat rate box. I did try to jam all of it into a medium box and it wasn't happening. At least not in a way that I could protect it from all sides.

Again, many thanks to those that offered up their own soaps or offered to donate funds to get this going again. While nobody was taken up on their offers (it's against the rules here, even for things like this) these were some very kind gestures from some really great guys. Thank you! I sincerely appreciate the kindness you've all shown.

So, that being said, let's get on with this. I've already sent JayEddie an email asking for fresh address information. I'll send the box quickly after I get a response. I'm looking forward to reading some reviews.

You'll all be happy to see the addition of the green jar that wasn't present in the last passaround. It smells outstanding, in fact they all do. The Blue and Red have rich bold scents while the Green is a crisp, bright refreshing scent. Scent wise (as well as performance wise) this stuff is on another level.

Awesome news David! The box looks great! Can't wait to start reading reviews again!

Are you taking new sign-ups, yet? If so, may I be so bold...

1 JayEddie
2 Parjay
3 Handjam
4 JSouthard825
5 WildWest74
6 Huskers
xx ks6c

I will definitely be taking more participants for this but not quite yet. So just keep an eye on this thread and you'll know when.

Top Bottom