NEW/Bull Mastiff Deluxe w/ Derby (1)
Proraso AS
Proraso ASB
Musgo Real #3 ADC Spiced Citrus

Speick Shave Stick | Shavemac | Futur | Speick ASL | Speick EdC

proxy.php

DFS today!!

Great pics today, gents!! :thumbup1:

Nice! I love all the Speick stuff I've used (stick, cream, deodorant, and body bar). It's one company that really really knows what it's doing.

My shave yesterday:

Uber aggressive German Military Slant w/ Red IP
Simpson Ehsan (2 band XL2)
Irisch Moos SS
Alum
Aloe Vera Gel (to heal from that aggressiveness)
Pen's BB ASB

I haven't nicked myself in a looooong time. Got 3 yesterday with this crazy razor!

Schick E3 with a Ted Pella PTFE
Savile Row 2824 Best Badger
QED Oak Moss and Cedar Shaving Cream :w00t:
Musgo Real Oak Moss Cologne

Musgo Real Glyce Lime Oil Soap
Shavemac 177 (very quickly becoming a favorite)
Musgo Real SC
Merkur HD
Gillette Swede (6?)
Casswell Massy Lime AS
Nivea Sensitive ASB
Lime Skin Food

Had a great Sunday shave with T&H 1805 cream (not much variation, but I only have 2 creams,LOL!), Merkur 38C with Derby, T&H moisturiser and Domenico Caraceni edt

proxy.php

Sunday Morning:

Hot Shower/Proraso Glycerin Cleansing Bar/Hot Towel
1955 Gillette Flare Tip Super Speed
Swedish Gillette (Shave #2)
Tweezerman Deluxe
Noxzema Lather SC
Aqua Velva Classic A/S
Vaseline IRML Lotion

I'm starting to regret my decision to sell off my Noxzema stash. Truth be told, I never got a great lather from this stuff until today. I think it has to do mostly with the brush that I used before. My Kent/Altesse is a pretty decent sized brush. In fact, it's the largest one I own next to the Omega Pro 48 badger. When using the Kent/Altesse with the Noxzema, the lather that I always got was very foamy and airy and not very good. Today, using the Tweezerman, I got a very exceptional lather that provided very exceptional results. The Tweezerman, in my opinion, is a VERY underrated brush. It's a great starter brush or a great brush to have in your regular rotation and you can't beat the price at just $10-$15 a pop. Great shave today.

proxy.php

Early Sunday Morning (or late Saturday night)—no photo alas:

Nancy Boy Cream
Merkur Straight Metal Handle silvertip brush (part of Futur set)
Mastro Livi "New Grind" series 6/8
L'Occitane Cade ASB

Saturday was a strange day for shaving. I was feeling dreadful in the late afternoon/early evening, didn't feel up to stropping, and gave myself a cursory one pass (in several different directions!) with the Futur and some Cade, whipped up with my littl' Plisson size 8 (which is becoming a more and more interesting brush to me—more elsewhere). It was a crummy shave, but at least I shaved, and the smell of the Cade was comforting.

Stayed up late watching movies and TeeVee with the sig.other, and by the time she was ready to hit the sack, I felt fully recovered—and my face was feeling as stubbly as it had earlier in the day. So I got the Livi, stropped it, lathered up some NB (because of this thread, otherwise I would have used Cade again) and gave myself a decent three passes. I'm not good enough with straights yet to get BBS, but it was a DFS, fer sure.

Then I relaxed, hit the sack, and slept like a baby. :001_smile

(* * *)

I am loving (and very jealous of) all the pictures! Wha, are you all secret pro photographers or something? :wink: :thumbsup:

Proraso pre
Gillette '57 Red Tip Super Speed with an Astra
Baxter Silvertip Brush
Cyril Salter Indian Sandalwood Cream (first shave with this)
Real Shaving Co. Skin Soothing Post Shave Balm

Was a great shave. The Salter cream is very nice, lots of lather from a small amount, and well worth the price I think :001_smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom