What's new

SOTD - January 25, 2010 - January 31, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simpson Astor | Mitchell's Wool Fat | Livi Takeda Damascus & Ram Horn | Dopo Barba di Camaldolesi | Santa Maria Novella Pre/Post | Creed Vintage Tabarome

proxy.php

Magniffique!

Seeing a lot of SMN pre/post love a lot more now. May just have to justify adding it to my SMN to keep it company.

Late Sunday 1/31/10

Solingen Perlex First Class
Semogue 2009 LE #19
Coates Sandalwood sc
Thayers Original WH w/aloe
Anherb a/s gel
Alt Innsbruck

Was planning on just a head shave but decided on a regular shave with the recent acquisition, the Solingen Perlex. Decided to try the Coates with the boar (I tend to use soaps with the boar) and lathered up and then stropped the razor. The razor felt great. I think I'm getting better at my straight technique. Two good passes and a little touch up with the Gem Featherweight left me with a BBS shave that will certainly carry me through tomorrow. That Coates is good stuff to be sure.

Shavemac Silvertip | Olivia Crema Dark Rhassoul
Weltmeister (Worldmaster), 7/8
Floïd Vigoroso | Annemarie Börlind After Shave Gel
Knize Ten

proxy.php

this picture is amazing ! can we know more about the jerrycan ? a limited édition or something you made ?

this picture is amazing ! can we know more about the jerrycan ? a limited édition or something you made ?

Not self-made :001_unsur Perhaps it's a limited edition.

This sticker is on the backside of the container made of high-polished stainless steel:

proxy.php

Hot shower

Razor: Merkur Futur

Blade: Astra Superior Platinum

Brush: Sephora badger

Shaving cream: Nivea

Aftershave: YP Men

Futur works great with Astra Platinum. Also, Nivea was quite impressive.

Monday

1940s Eversharp-Schick injector with Schick-braded blade (4)
GFT Limes SC
Omega boar brush
Two passes/touch-up
SCS Extract of Lime AS milk
Kenzo Pour Homme EDC

Nice shave this morning. Everytime I go back to the injector it surprises me at how efficiently it mows down tough stubble. :thumbup1:

Gillette Ball End Tech
Astra SP(1)
AOS Lavender SC
CO Bigelow Green ASB

Used My speed set up for quick one pass, brushless, due to time constraints @ the firehouse. Nice shave all things considered.

64 Slim on 6 (a little much for me)
Super Iridium
TOBS Avocado
SR 3122
DWH
TSD Milk Blue Juniper
Fou d'Absinthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom