Manufacturer: Wade and Butcher
Other Names: 
- WADE, ROBERT
- 1810 - 1818
- WADE & BUTCHER
- Successor to Robert Wade; succeeded by Butcher, Brown & Butcher
- BUTCHER, BROWN & BUTCHER
- Succeeded Wade & Butcher
- 1827 - 1830
- WILLIAM & SAMUEL BUTCHER / WADE & BUTCHER
- Eyre Lane, Sheffield.
- circa 1845 to at least 1919
- 1830 - ?
- WADE, WINGFIELD (WINFIELD) & ROWBOTHAM
- ca. 1835 - 1852
Dates in Production: 1818-1890
Type: Straight Razors, Cutlery, Knives.
Notes of Interest:
- "THE CLEAN SHAVER" Razor
- "The Bow" Razor
- "Medium Size Hollow Ground" Razor
- Wade & Butcher curved safety razor blade.
- Wade & Butcher straight razor that is stamped with the seal of King George IV who ruled England for only 10 years (1820-1830). The razor has pressed horn handles with the front handle pressed with the phrase "Celebrated Razor" and the back handle pressed with the phrase "Universally Approved." The name Wade & Butcher is stamped across the top edge of the blade. The tang is stamped with the Kings Crown (GR), and the phrase "Universally Approved" as well.
- W&B Manufactured Expressly for H.W. Carter
This page has been seen 18,479 times.
- Created byLast updated by