The Art of Shaving Lavender Shaving Soap
Brand: The Art of Shaving Country: USA Production Status: In Production Type: Shave Soaps Weight: 95 grams Diameter: 85-mm Height: 22-mm B&B Review: Art of Shaving Lavender Shaving Soap B&B Reviews
Description: Notes of Interest:
- Current manufacturing unknown (though likely P&G as AOS is owned by them). Formerly manufactured by Valobra, using the same base formula as their shave stick.
- Available in wood bowl or as a refill puck
IngredientsDate added: 2013-01-26 Ingredient list:
Date added: 2011-05-09 Ingredient list:
- Potassium Palmitate, Sodium Palmitate, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Palm Kernel Acid, Fragrance, Lecithin, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Titanium Dioxide (CI77981), Iron Oxides (CI77492, CI77499, CI77491).
- Sodium Tallowate, Water, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Essential Oil, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Lecithin, Petrolatum, Corn Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide.
This page has been seen 3,481 times.
- Created byLast updated by
The 7th Annual Sue Moore Auction is right around the corner. Every year members donate items for auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. If you'd like to support this worthy cause please click below to donate an item for auction: https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/forms/auction-donation-form.1/respond