The Barbasol name dates back to 1918 as a brand of brushless shaving cream originally manufactured in Indianapolis, IN. In subsequent years the company made safety razors and aftershaves, and employed 400 people by 1936. During WWII employment rose to meet wartime demand, with 700-800 employees on day and night shifts. In 1962 the company was purchased by Pfizer and production moved to New Jersey. Since 2001 Barbasol has been owned by Perio, Inc.
- Barbasol - official website