What's new

You guys *Points Fingers*

Why didn't you tell me sooner how great Red Tips were....

Almost 8 hours after shaving and I still have a bbs going on here...

Plus, I never had a razor make a Red IP seem so sharp :lol:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I do love 'em. Besides the great shave, it's got just about the coolest knurling of any of the TTO's.

Glad you had a good experience, but this is gonna make my aquisition of all Red Tips in the Continental United States just a bit more difficult.

I do love 'em. Besides the great shave, it's got just about the coolest knurling of any of the TTO's.

Glad you had a good experience, but this is gonna make my aquisition of all Red Tips in the Continental United States just a bit more difficult.

Better look out!

Honestly I don't think I need another one, maybe one day I will buy a mint version, but I prefer my beater for the moment. :cool:

I was blown away by how small and how light it was compared to my Parker, its like shaving with a F1 race car, versus a Buick station wagon.

There are quite a few Gillettes I have yet to try but so far the Red Tip is my favorite. I love the feel, balance and of course performance. I remember thinking at one piont that "that this is ugly" but have really fallen in love with it. I am torn between selling a few of mine or hoarding more for the impending shavpocolypse.

That was my first razor about a month ago. I have four more razors since I got the red tip, but it has sort of spoiled me to other razors. I have been working with my slim adjustable on weekends, but the red tip just flat works! So it is hard to take the time to learn what I am doing with the slim just to make the shaves as good as the red tip.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
That was my first razor about a month ago. I have four more razors since I got the red tip, but it has sort of spoiled me to other razors. I have been working with my slim adjustable on weekends, but the red tip just flat works! So it is hard to take the time to learn what I am doing with the slim just to make the shaves as good as the red tip.

If you love the red tip, you should try a fat boy. Both are on the heavy side, and both are amazing razors.

I thought we all agreed that we were only going to post how BAD Red Tips are!?!?

A cased one just sold for $66.00 on the bay. Boy, is that guy going to be disappointed when he finds out what a lousy shaver it is!:wink:

If you love the red tip, you should try a fat boy. Both are on the heavy side, and both are amazing razors.

Ironically both razors are still lighter than my old Parker 91R...

Plus in the 50's people must have had midget-like hands and fingers, the things are so small, I feel like I'm King Kong holding a puny human in my hand. :lol:

Top Bottom