What's new

Xpec cream

How good, or bad, is this cream? Also, the unscented seems ideal for sensitive faces, yet seems the same price as the scented which I assume contains some expensive perfumes or oils.

It's very good, sometimes hard to find. It used to be called the King of Creams back in the day. It is SUPER slick!

I had a tub of the scented one that I purchased in Milan a few years ago. The perfum is very strong, many people hate it.

The guy who sold it to me said it was 'sandalwood'. I enjoyed the scent to be honest, but sold my tub last year when narrowing down my software collection.

Xpec cream is super!
I use it not often enough!
Mine is regular scent!

xpec plisson filarmonica l'occitane bauz march 22 2018.jpg

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
The price of this cream is outrageous. I don't think any cream is worth that much. Really.

It’s good but not in my humble opinion , not better than what I can get from Truefitt and Hill Apsley and it certainly does not smell any better than Apsley. I’d get a good shaving soap like Stirling for $14 bucks and save the cash to be honest. You can also find a sample for a few Euro’s and see if you like it first.

My favorite straight razor cream. Is it worth the price...depends on how much you like it. The scent is strong and I love it. I would not pay that much for the unscented version. Other cheaper creams definitely rival its performance. Nothing I have found smell similar.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Xpec is one of the best performing creams I've used and is one of the few creams that remains in my den (I'm generally a soap user). I don't care for the scented version but the performance of Xpec is outstanding IMO.

Top Bottom